Toradora Portable

Meliodas

Hello,i get the game for PSP and i am playing with PPSSPP.. I get the Taiga normal and True end,Minorin normal end But my friend said me 

Taiga get pregnant and have triplets...

but i made the true end and this doesn't happen.... Anyone could say me why?

Your friend is lying to you.

Taiga gets pregnant in the true end, but that's about it, the story ends there and you never even see an afterstory.

I forgot if she's carrying more than one child, maybe it was triplets (I don't have the game to check), but you never see her actually having the babies so it's pretty irrelevant anyway.

I completed the whole game to make that walkthrough, so I'm telling you with 100% certainity that doesn't happen and it's impossible for you to have seen a CG of Taiga with her babies.

This is the last CG in Taiga's route:

zWYt8pN.png

I meant I have seen CG of her pregnant, nothing else. Also I found this from toradora-wiki 

During Taiga's ending on the PSP, she marries Ryūji and becomes pregnant with triplets. This ending is also how presumably it would've gone in the anime.

Ok..so how i get this ending with you showed in the spoiler?

You need to complete Taiga and Minori's normal endings before you get Taiga's true ending.

I wrote that in the walkthrough.

I meant I have seen CG of her pregnant, nothing else. Also I found this from toradora-wiki 

During Taiga's ending on the PSP, she marries Ryūji and becomes pregnant with triplets. This ending is also how presumably it would've gone in the anime.

So it was triplets.

But yeah you don't see her with the actual babies, you just see a CG of her with the pregnant belly and that's it.