Pokémon Emerald: Moemon + Nuzlocke Challenge :D

Zenophilious

Unlucky, somehow, my lv 33 lairon withstood a selfdestruct at point blank range, you gotta hate em electrodes tho.

Also, how come your electrode looks different to mine? (Mine looks way cuter :P )

P2vPT.jpg

That is weird. Maybe I have an older patch? Dx

Guess I better go back and see if there is a newer patch or something.

I ended the day having completed the first gym. In honour of Lino's suffering, I have named a Nincada I caught after him... I thought it was fitting with the many deaths, considering how Shedinjas are basically a living version of Nincada's shell... I hope you'll serve the party well, Linova! I'm also considering using Shedinja in the future, but I am extremely hesitant... I'm playing with lives here, after all.

The party's looking pretty good; Zeno evolved into a Grovyle, and AmamiRiku should be close to evolving into Azumarill. Getsuya feels weak compared to them, though... I especially fear Watson, but that's still in the far future.

Seriously, though, Lino: 諦めるなよ! You can do it! Show what you've learned in the time you got to spend with those that have fallen! Don't give in to the established order! Only you can become the true champion!

Seriously, though, Lino: 諦めるなよ! You can do it! Show what you've learned in the time you got to spend with those that have fallen! Don't give in to the established order! Only you can become the true champion!

Don't you worry! I am back and chipping at the stone already!

Let's go! Moemon Nuzlocke Run #2 !!!!

So, I am not shitting around this time. Just beat the first gym, and I am sitting at a pretty happy place, training wise.

After that last run, I refuse to feel such pain again. We'll get stronger... together!

Current Team:

1ceacf33d7.jpg

For those who can't discern them:

Satomura - Shroomish

Yami - Mightyena

Mei - Lombre

Yoshino - Combusken

Umi - Marill

Ryou - Wingull

And in the PC:

Benio - Taillow

So, I finally reached Flannery's gym.

Then, this happened.

jqud5u5.png

W-What? It's Rustboro Tunnel all over again. I guess I have a bad copy.

I'll download again.

Anyway, party got remodeled once again. Nobody told me that HM moves couldn't be removed normally, so my Lola (Lombre), Level 30, got stuck with 2 HM moves: Flash and Rock Smash. I ain't leveling her 'till I meet someone that can make my Lola forget. Anyway, party was remodeled after I caught a level 16 Swablu, which I named Linova, and a level 14 Solrock, which I named Amaterasu. God, Amaterasu is hella pretty.

Anyway, current party:

DtzOOpe.png

ETqLZXF.png

I hope whatever's in that egg in Lavaridge is worth walking around with.

I'm so slow at this.

I hope whatever's in that egg in Lavaridge is worth walking around with.

I'm so slow at this.

Its a Wynaut, doubt itll come in very handy unless you're a really strategic player

edit: also, if you keep it in your team between two pokemon with magma armor itll hatch quicker

Its a Wynaut, doubt itll come in very handy unless you're a really strategic player

edit: also, if you keep it in your team between two pokemon with magma armor itll hatch quicker

It's a Wynaut, so why not, I guess.

Also, is that appearance for Flannery's gym normal?

Edit: Whelp. Guess I'm going to follow the Moemon project closely now. Thanks, guys. I finally got pulled into playing this game. All I needed were cute girls.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/40418-ips-moemon-fire-red-revival-project-updated-4-1-2015/page-77

Yay for future Moemons!

Also, is it true that you can't capture a number of Hoenn Pokemons in Emerald?

I'm scared, I think its a trap or something, I just spammed leaf blade, this isnt possible
His pokemon were 3 whole levels above me and he had tons of ice types(super eff. against grass) , I didnt swap pokemon even once during the whole battle
WTF, the 8th gym is supposed to be ridiculously hard
My team immediately after the gym (didnt even heal or go to the pokemon center)

ObUB3.jpg

nope, the mist isnt supposed to be that dark

Got any idea how to deal with it?

I'll try meddling with options first.

Also, Riku, I'll be the bitch and say that you shouldn't spam consecutive posts like that. :T

Just edit your previous post if nobody has posted yet lol.

Unless you're farming post count. :makina:

^ this XD, k I'll stop at least i got past 80 hehe

About the mist, im not sure how to get rid of it, maybe you have a bad/fucked up version of moemon?

Maybe it's because I'm using No$GBA.

I'll try using VisualBoyAdvance.

About post count farming, git gud. :holo:

Isn't that what Gameshark codes are for? :makina:

I'll do stuff like that after I beat the Elite Four.

I'm quitting the Nuzlocke Challenge after that. I have to catch them all.

Day 7

We arrived to Dewford safely, boat trip was a nice change from the constant dangers we faced. A kind fisher gave me his old rod, I must have looked pretty miserable. I try to not show it, but it still hurts to think about Wata and Hibiki. I spent some time leisurely fishing and met two new allies. Mizuki and Koihime, Tentacool and Magicarp. 

I believed that we could handle the cave without light, and I was correct. We delivered the letter to Steven safely and found our new heroine, Anju the Sableye. She beat Brawley on her own, and earned our eternal gratitude. I dread to think what could have happened without her. Everybody looks up to her now, even Chiaki, our sassy princess was impressed.

Our new friends provided the confidence we all needed, and everybody is feeling better. Now I can continue travelling without worries. 

I got really lucky and got Sableye from Dewford Cave, Brawley couldn't even touch me. I happy that I managed to avoid the tragedy the others faced.

Anju the Sableye is my new hero.

Team:

- Lvl. 18 Sableye - Anju

- Lvl. 17 Poochyena - Ryouken

- Lvl. 20 Combusken - Chiaki

- Lvl. 8 Magicarp - Koihime

- Lvl. 13 Tentacool - Mizuki

Ah, finally got to my first difficult catch. Good thing save states were invented! I caught a nice lvl 16 Skarmory that I think I'm going to add to the team, who will replace my Crobat.

Here's my current team. (Not that you guys care anymore, right?)

2wcMRdg.png

Edited by Shikomizue

Day 8

At Slateport I got involved with the criminal organisation, Team Aqua, again. They had some business with researcher I was supposed to deliver my package. They engaged me for hindering their business or something, but didn't cause that much trouble for us. Other than, that my city visit was rather peaceful, I got some good soda and found a new comrade. A sweet and little quiet Electrike named Raika.

I met May again on my way Mauville city, but this time we were prepared and no one got hurt badly. We have pretty much gotten over the last tragedy, though the pain of losing friends will never leave.I also met the whiny kid, Wally, again. He had some pretty delusional thoughts of his strength so I pounded some sense to him. His so annoyingly clueless from time to time.

Before tackling the gym we trained in the surrounding areas, just to be sure that we were ready. But still, Watson proved to be quite a formidable foe. While we didn't suffer any causalities his pokemons managed to make quite mess of us. Most of friends were in bad shape when he unleashed his trump card, Manetrick. Chiaki was only on in shape for fighting, so it ended up in a heated duel. Without the previously acquired sodas, at least few of my friends would have fallen. But thanks to the soda, Chiaki managed to withstood the fiercest assault and follow up with a decisive kick as a counter. I must return to Slateport later and thank that soda vendor.

Now that we got the right to use Rock Smash we travel further north. But today, we will take easy and celebrate our outstanding victory. I'm going to buy something special to eat for Chiaki, she definitely earned it.

tl:dr I managed to beat Watson without anyone dying, I'm really proud. I wasn't even that much over leveled. This run is going better than I thought, but then again, the tragedy will taste even sweeter after a series of successes. 

My team:

- Lvl. 26 Combusken - Chiaki

- Lvl. 18 Tentacool - Mizuki

- Lvl. 22 Mightyena - Ryouken 

- Lvl. 18 Electrike - Raika

- Lvl. 13 Magikarp - Koihime

- Lvl. 23 Sableye - Anju