To Heart XRated Walkthroughs

Novel21

why would you need one? just click on the girl you want to choose & if she´s not there then go home. & regarding few questions in the game....from what i know its nearly impossible to pick the wrong answer, only if you want to piss her off.

& if you really really need one, then here´s the japanese one (which you can google translate)
http://eternity-space.jp/HP-game/toheart2x-0menu.html

I dont really need one but I'm playing To heart 2 XRated with the new Alpha patch and I dont want to Get the Secene where it suddenly become japansk text.

I have experince that before and I dont want to experince that again.

And thank you for the walkthrought but I'm not good using Google translator.

So I Would really like 100% english walkthrought for To Heart 2 XRated

like i said you definitely DONT need a walkthrough to get all the routes which are translated so far.
also in manakas route, there are i think 2 scenes which arent translated yet, fairly at the beginning, where you have to choose answer 1 in the 2nd one.
as you play through the common route you simply have to click on the girl of your choice & start her scene & if she isnt available then you have to go home. there isnt any possibility of you getting untranslated scenes or routes, as long as you dont choose the 2 routes, which arent done so far (sasara & lucy) to get on yuukis route you have to clear at least 2 girls. then somewhere in the middle of the common route (after you have gone home); you are presented the choice at night, if you want to go to school to fetch your student notebook (choose yes), then go home each day and repeat the procedure.
to get on the twins route, you have to neglect all other girls until you meet sango on your way to school (then procede as usual)

There isnt any possibility of you getting untranslated scenes or routes, as long as you dont choose the 2 routes, which arent done so far (sasara & lucy)

I remember a bunch untranslated sequences, way before even the first half of the cast gets introduced. The first is on march 4, another on march 6 and a third one directly at the beginning of march 7. 

All of these play regardless of what choices are made thus far and I have no idea what's going on in these scenes or if they're important of not. I would assume yes, because the first two take place in the classroom.

yep that are the 2 afromentioned scenes of manaka, rest should be safe

edit: they arent really important to the plot.
edit2: there´s also one scene where you go shopping by yourself & its also non important storywise
edit3. twins route is the best by far...all hail to the haremking!

nah your kouhais route is the true route, as it includes half of the common route.
rest is up to you.

edit: to get the bro ending, you have to choose one of the girls & make a very wrong decision near the end of her route to piss her off (not worth it)

edit: havent run into other untranslated scenes so far.
        walkthrough is 100% correct & readable with google chrome - google translate

edit: BE AWARE that there´re 2 errors popping up during the game, first one after together watching the cherry blossoms (consists of 2 corrupted lines) & one later on in the game. Just press enter & start clicking on the text in godspeedmode. should be over shortly after

I would heartily recommend people play Konomi's route first. I have a feeling that's the way it's meant to be since most of her scenes are imbedded into the common route without the choice to avoid them. I did hers' last and it was a huge mistake. I had already lost most of my affection by the time I got around to doing her route, and it was also super short because she had so much time in the limelight in the common route, so it made for a really underwhelming experience. 

Also, just so people are aware, the translator became active again today, posted a new patch on Reddit, and announced that he'll be spending a lot more time on this and would like to finish it within six months. 

Bear in mind there's an alpha6 patch I posted just yesterday which includes fixes for some scenes and the previously untranslated Sasara route. Some of the shared scenes come from a particular girl's route and will now be filled in. I might make a thread on these forums for progress..