Reviews Hub: End-of-May Update

Another day, another overhaul of the Reviews Hub.

For those of you who regularly frequent the Reviews Hub (there are a few hundred of you per week), you’ll no-doubt notice that the ole girl has got a new look. If you’re an infrequent visitor, however, then by-all-means please sit back and let your eyes feast upon this sexy little comparison: (here’s a little mood music to set the atmosphere while you compare the old and new)...

[Read the rest on the Reviews Hub Post: Hub News: End-of-May Update]

NOTE: These updates were mostly me updating the public site to what I've got on my development-centered, offline version. The reviews team and Think Tank Rangers are helping me brainstorm what needs to change on the hub, so expect lots more changes in the coming weeks

What the hell did you do to my Makenshi Leanne feature image?  That took 3 weeks of exhaustive waiting to get right!

Actually, the review site overall looks much better now.  Much more professional-looking, and it has the browsing features I expect (that weren't present in the old site).  Very nice.

The original feature image can be found here.  The current image is ok for display in the post, but I don't think a gameplay screenshot makes sense for a thumbnail (especially since the text is too small to read all the details).

What the hell did you do to my Makenshi Leanne feature image?  That took 3 weeks of exhaustive waiting to get right!

Actually, the review site overall looks much better now.  Much more professional-looking, and it has the browsing features I expect (that weren't present in the old site).  Very nice.

The original feature image can be found here.  The current image is ok for display in the post, but I don't think a gameplay screenshot makes sense for a thumbnail (especially since the text is too small to read all the details).

Wow, you did a great job with that image btw. I spent a few minutes trying to find it on the server (a lot more annoying than you'd think), so I really appreciate the link. Got it back up for you.

And glad that you like the new features/look. : )