Need Your Quick Input

Permagate

I just finished Midori no Umi. Good stuff, it makes me want to restart my inactive review blog.

Anyway, I'm currently undecided what to read next between 4 VNs. There are no review for those, so I want to hear your opinion who have read them:

1. Abyss -Homicide Club-
  2. Satsukoi ~Yuukyuu Naru Koi no Uta~
  3. Kamitsure ~7 no Nijou Fushigi~

What do you think I should read next?

I've read the first two, and I did a mini-review of Satsukoi on my VN of the Month thread. 

Abyss is a no-voice Tsukihime-style VN about a former assassin protagonist and his encounters with a 'club' that murders people in his school at night.

Search the VN of the Month thread for my comments on Satsukoi.

Shoujo-ai with adorable characters? Kamitsure wins by a landslide.

Edit: Sorry I haven't read any of them I was just basing my suggestion off the VNDB page and cover art.

I've heard Kamitsure is good from actual yuri fans but i can't vouch for it myself. I really want to try it but muh laziness.

Honestly, what piques my interest in Kamitsure is because one of the heroine is tagged 'Engages In - Masochism'. I'd love to see that in a seemingly innocuous yuri VN. But still, if it turns to be a serious yuri (not just moe stuffs), it is a huge plus!

I've read the first two, and I did a mini-review of Satsukoi on my VN of the Month thread. 

Abyss is a no-voice Tsukihime-style VN about a former assassin protagonist and his encounters with a 'club' that murders people in his school at night.

Search the VN of the Month thread for my comments on Satsukoi.

I heard that Abyss protagonist is amoral, somewhat similiar with SHIKI (capped)?

Mmm... that's not quite it, but it is close enough.  He is fundamentally an amoral familist, meaning he prioritizes those close to him over all other things.  Unfortunately, he does have certain psychological problems as well...  Most of the heroine paths are bad or Akiha-style 'normal' endings.  The only true 'good' ending is the true one  (the other possible ending you can get for the true path is cool, though). 

The game's background and writing style reminds me greatly of Nasu's works, albeit they use fewer unusual kanji and overdone prose.