[Discussion] Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan

eclipsezero

Just some random thing I remembered... but during one of the episodes (don't remember which one), one of the sound-effects they played over was the same one that was used in Katawa Shoujo (If I remember correctly). It was used during KS when they were out on the streets or something (I only remember it cause there was a distinct voice that says "not bad" and the general ambient is around the same.) Would be pretty cool if someone could find the exact clip.

Welp,

Eren is dead

Show is over. It's been fun really :D/>/>/>/>

Episode 5 Spoiler:

I assume this is when we finally see what was in that shot his father gave him :D/>

Though I do worry episode 6 will just be a back story one, so I'll be waiting at least two weeks to find out :(/>

Can people mark what their spoiler is as well, I;m all for anime discussion, but I don't want to know anything infront of that.

Can people mark what their spoiler is as well, I;m all for anime discussion, but I don't want to know anything infront of that.

Yes. Make sure everybody, that if you are going to discuss specific plot points, or even speculation, that you place that text in spoiler tags. I can't always get to them fast enough to tag them, so I need everyone to do it. If you have any doubts, then tag it.

Yes. Make sure everybody, that if you are going to discuss specific plot points, or even speculation, that you place that text in spoiler tags. I can't always get to them fast enough to tag them, so I need everyone to do it. If you have any doubts, then tag it.

Wait, are we talking about manga plot points or anime ones here?

I thought since this was for discussing the anime and all, it would be fine to not use spoilers :V Should I perhaps modify the rules in the OP, assuming everyone else feels the same? V:

Wait, are we talking about manga plot points or anime ones here?

I thought since this was for discussing the anime and all, it would be fine to not use spoilers :V Should I perhaps modify the rules in the OP, assuming everyone else feels the same? V:

I'd ask 2 things...

1) Can we avoid manga spoilers, if some does want to put a manga spoiler can they mark as Manga Spoiler in a spoiler, that's acceptable.

Retracting my second one, not needed :)

Haha I am not. Course it's gonna have action. Thanks for keeping it spoiler free. At this rate I might end up reading the manga. I assume this is a 12 episode run?

No way. It's really popular, not only in the west. It's announced as a 2-cour series, and I'd bet it'll get a second season some day.

It's popular enough that they actually started recruiting even more animators to keep up with the quality of the animation.

Despite how much I'd like to know what happens next, I think i'm going to stick with the anime. Sawano music and glorious IG animation should make the experience even better.

But O how much I'd like to know what happens next. I'm having mixed feelings about what happens in episode 5, and I can't decide whether I like it or not if I don't know where the story is going next.

If anybody started to read the manga, it's pretty hard to stop. That's what happens to me.

Next episode is probably about Mikasa's flashback(People can finally stfu why she is clingy to Eren) and then next episode probably the stuff that's gonna make people mixed.

I finaly caught up with this show. Wow, it really lives up to the hype! I just watched all 5 episodes in a row and was hooked all the way.

<3 Mikasa.

Also, she's pretty cute with short hair.

I didn't think so at first, then she had worry face and I was all

3005dn5.png

I'm with Down a bit in that I'm really concerned on where the story is going to go next. In other words, the situation thats been created, how is it going to be resolved?

Heavy spoiler below.

My main worry is that Eren is going to be brought back in a really stupid way and we get some deus ex machina bull crap explanation until the end.

I'm with Down a bit in that I'm really concerned on where the story is going to go next. In other words, the situation thats been created, how is it going to be resolved?

Heavy spoiler below.

My main worry is that Eren is going to be brought back in a really stupid way and we get some deus ex machina bull crap explanation until the end.

I forgot if I reply to your post it undoes the spoiler tag, fortunately it wasn't anything I didn't know :)

All I'll say on it (haven't read manga), I don't think:

Eren will be gone for more than 1 or 2 episodes. We've seen he got an injection and I have to wonder if its got some sort of titan regeneration in it, which would explain why we only see him lose his arm and leg and other than one guy, no one has DIED yet

I forgot if I reply to your post it undoes the spoiler tag, fortunately it wasn't anything I didn't know :)/>

All I'll say on it (haven't read manga), I don't think:

Eren will be gone for more than 1 or 2 episodes. We've seen he got an injection and I have to wonder if its got some sort of titan regeneration in it, which would explain why we only see him lose his arm and leg and other than one guy, no one has DIED yet

The problem is, I want him dead. Makes the show that more unpredictable. But you're right, he'll be back.

The problem is, I want him dead. Makes the show that more unpredictable. But you're right, he'll be back.

I think the issue with him being gone is, do we really think Armin is up to the task. The only other option than Eren coming back is, that Armin suddenly becomes a badass, which is possible, but I feel if that was the plan, Eren would have died as a kid, timeskip with an older Armin, tough and full of hate