Help with Geography work

starlessn1ght

So, I have to present this to the whole classroom on 05/11. It's a work about Kosovo War. I'm usually experienced with this kind of work as I often just use PowerPoint. But the thing is: it has to be creative. The teacher said we would lose points if we just show up with the usual PowerPoint work. 

I have no idea how can I be creative in this project. Can anyone give me some ideas? It doesn't matter if it's a PowerPoint work, but we need to add something creative to it.

Experience tends to prove that cute anime girls works well with a large part of anime fans, and dick jokes work well with americans.

The humoristic way sounds like the obvious plan, to be honest. Off the top of my head I don't have other ideas - I don't do geography.

Less text more pictures.

If you need to have text only use bullets.

Teachers value the way you present your work more than the content itself so when they say be creative it's more about being able t convey your content in a simpe and concise manner without overloading the audience with overly long infodumps of text.

Of course the content still needs to meet certain criteria, you need all the necessary info there, but as far as originality goes, just don't overthink it and think about how it would be best to convey the content to your audience without making them fall asleep.

Devices to entertain your audience like cute anime girls are fine if you can use them properly and they don't overshadow the information itself. Humor in general is fine.

Less text more pictures.

If you need to have text only use bullets.

Teachers value the way you present your work more than the content itself so when they say be creative it's more about being able t convey your content in a simpe and concise manner without overloading the audience with overly long infodumps of text.

Of course the content still needs to meet certain criteria, you need all the necessary info there, but as far as originality goes, just don't overthink it and think about how it would be best to convey the content to your audience without making them fall asleep.

Devices to entertain your audience like cute anime girls are fine if you can use them properly.

Well did he give you feedback on it? If he didn't you should ask about it, a teacher's feedback is the best to improve and i believe you should ask first instead of making assumptions.

And you can use text, but make sure to use bullets instead of lengthy text.

Also most PowerPoint presentations are very similar, your teacher is not going to give you a hard time for using the same formula, like i said it's all about how you convey the information.

Well did he give you feedback on it? If he didn't you should ask about it, a teacher's feedback is the best to improve and i believe you should ask first instead of making assumptions.

And you can use text, but make sure to use bullets instead of lengthy text.

Also most PowerPoint presentations are very similar, your teacher is not going to give you a hard time for using the same formula, like i said it's all about how you convey the information.

Well, he liked the work (exceto a parte que eu me embolei todo em um gráfico). But I don't think he asked for creativity that time.

The first thing that comes to my mind when talking about geography is 'use a good map', but that might be obvious.

Do you think you could manage to articulate your whole thing around a single map where you progressively add elements? Maybe with a chronological list of events on the side. Or maybe that's not creative enough?

The first thing that comes to my mind when talking about geography is 'use a good map', but that might be obvious.

Do you think you could manage to articulate your whole thing around a single map where you progressively add elements? Maybe with a chronological list of events on the side. Or maybe that's not creative enough?

I liked your suggestion. Thank you. I think I can do something like that.