VNs like Princess Evangile? (Translated) and/or Drama+Mystery VNs

Eclipsed

• Comyu - "Yo this ain't mystery it's more a G-Senjou drama I don't like" - AbyssalMonkey

What!? I only said it wasn't a mystery, and it's drama was comparable to G-Senjou.  Your paraphrased quote contains the intonation that I don't like it, which is actually completely wrong.  I enjoyed Comyu quite a lot as an action/chuuni VN, and found that the writers knew how to pace it to my tastes.  The only real normal school life route was a third the length of the other routes, which I found suited to the pace the novel as it was the "break route" you read before the final true route.

Comyu was also the first VN to get me even mildy interested in an idol type character, something I'm still in rue about to this day.  :amane:

What!? I only said it wasn't a mystery, and it's drama was comparable to G-Senjou.  Your paraphrased quote contains the intonation that I don't like it, which is actually completely wrong.  I enjoyed Comyu quite a lot as an action/chuuni VN, and found that the writers knew how to pace it to my tastes.  The only real normal school life route was a third the length of the other routes, which I found suited to the pace the novel as it was the "break route" you read before the final true route.

Comyu was also the first VN to get me even mildy interested in an idol type character, something I'm still in rue about to this day.  :amane:

LOOK AT THIS POST AGAIN!!! HE SAID HE DOESNT LIKE IT!!!!!  i put in bold where you can see him say it. HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!

• 3 weeks later...