Installer for Muv-Luv is Gibberish

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I recently got into VNs and wanted to give this one a shot. I've gathered that this particular VN is a bit of a problem case to many people, but after reading every problem and solution I can find, nothing I do seems to solve mine.

My dialog boxes look like this: http://imgur.com/xcYL9V0

I have 3 dialog boxes, two with Okay and Cancel options, and the last one which just says Okay.

Some more info:

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes
Your Operating System: Windows 8, laptop
64 bit
What did you already try? I've tried redownloading the torrent, redownloading Daemon Lite (Which I am using, not any other mounting platform), Changing the folder I have the game in off of read only (side note: for some reason, every time I go into properties the box is ticked again, even after I apply the changes), changing the virtual drive from E: to F:, restarting my computer, offering sacrifices to the gods, and smashing my face against the keyboard. So far only the last one has made any significant changes, by making me feel better. I'm using 7Zip if that's relevant.

I'd love to ask if Muv Luv can be installed in other directories as well, since it doesn't work unless I install it in C:\age\whateverthejapthingis11

yes i can, personally i have them installed in in E;/vn/visualnovel/muvluv/muvluvalternative

My suggestion is that you create the path for it before you install it as not make a new map for itself when you install it to another directory.

Also:

Finally somone who knows to give some information besides that it does not work, good work basically mogar

My suggestion is that you create the path for it before you install it as not make a new map for itself when you install it to another directory.

So basically you're telling me that I should not install it in the folder it's making?

I'm trying to install it in a predetermined address, but it still creates the whateverjapword11.

So basically you're telling me that I should not install it in the folder it's making?

I'm trying to install it in a predetermined address, but it still creates the whateverjapword11.

whoops my bad, wrong game. In this case i just renamed the folder afterwards.

Which is somenthing i often do to make browsing easier.

Things you can try.

1. rename the folder after installing

2. try the installer that comes with the patch instead of the one from the game. (the english installer that is integreated into the patch)

3. try the installer that comes with the game instead of the patch. (the japanese installer that is part of the iso files)