Question about Da Capo 2

eduarddato12

I want to go down the older "sisters" route (Otome) and i completed Anzus route.
Now do i have to complete one of the haunted house routes to unlock Otome, or can i play it now since i completed a Puppet show route?

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/738-dc-da-capo-ii/

Heres the guide, i might be asking a really stupid question but i want to make sure.

Thank you

No, I want to say it was one heroine route from the puppet show route and one from the haunted house route. Although either way, I would honestly recommend saving Otome for last, just because it works best as a final route, imo.

You need to clear ALL routes (including the sisters) before the Da Capo story is unlocked though, so maybe that's where you were getting confused?

• 10 months later...

Bit of a necro here

Did we ever get to know what happened to Nemu? Kind of just not there, and the whole setup is weird anyway. We have Jun'ichi and Kotori's daughter and Jun'ichi and Nemus two daughters in the same game. Kind of wonder if this is just a very loose sequel which doesn't take much of the previous game into account.