Anime/Manga backlog decreasing

Max

Since a few months ago I've been through a decreasing interest in anime and manga titles. I am reading a VN so what is the point in watching anime? Let alone reading manga, which is difficult to get a physical copy of.

I still watch some series every now and then but for recreation only. VN's are as though I am immersing in a more vast and richer world. 

Anyone has experiencied something similar ?

The point of watching anime?

For entertainment :P

~~
I've actually experienced the opposite recently. I started reading VNs last year, and this year stopped reading them and been watching anime in my free time instead.

It just depends on what you are in the mood for, really. 

Hmm i can't say i have.

I just like experiencing different mediums.

I love reading manga, but i also like reading VNs. They both have their merits and i wouldn't toss one away over the other.

If i were to point out the one thing that changed is that anime adaptations of VNs are something i no longer watch, i just read the source material.

Anime and manga are and will always be a form of entertainment for me. VNs are the exact same.

The point of watching anime?

For entertainment :P

~~

I've actually experienced the opposite recently. I started reading VNs last year, and this year stopped reading them and been watching anime in my free time instead.

It just depends on what you are in the mood for, really. 

Hmm i can't say i have.

I just like experiencing different mediums.

I love reading manga, but i also like reading VNs. They both have their merits and i wouldn't toss one away over the other.

If i were to point out the one thing that changed is that anime adaptations of VNs are something i no longer watch, i just read the source material.

Anime and manga are and will always be a form of entertainment for me. VNs are the exact same.