Pi is exactly three!

Nimbus

Now that I have you attention......

My account recently got a name change so I'm here to re-introduce myself. Some of you (oh who am I kidding, hardly any of you) would have known me simply as Alex. There are two reasons why I requested a name change.

Firstly, I will soon be starting a video review show for vns (in fact, I have already done a written review under this name) and will be working under the pseudonym Nimbus so I figured it was best that my Fuwa account matched up with it.

The second reason goes a little further. I recently listened to Tay and OriginalRen's pod-cast "Man Behind the Curtain" and I was blown away by it. Hearing these prominent Fuwanovel members talk about their stories, their drives and their feelings toward the site had a profound effect on me. I thought about my own time here on Fuwanovel and realised that there was so much more that I could do with this community. For the most part I haven't done too much here but that is going to change; I'm going to engage in more discussions, contribute more by assisting with projects and will be the best damn reviewer I can be!

Long story short; you'll be seeing me around here a lot more often now. I hope to do what I can to make this wonderful community even better and look forward to interacting.

Big thanks to Tay for approving the name change, as well as OriginalRen for the wonderful pod-cast.

For those of you interested, here is a link to the pod-cast https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5cml2bm1MSWU0aEE&usp=drive_web

Hey, I knew you as Alex! But that's about all I knew of you before. Glad to see your drive to participate more actively in the VN community Nimbus.  

Greeting,

nice name Nimbus-san,

Enjoy the new life begin . :sachi:

Thanks guys