Hi, all!

xplodax

Hello! So I heard about this site only a few days ago, and I think it's amazing! I mean, people giving each other recommendations on visual novels and helping each other learn Japanese - I honestly felt bad lurking here, so I signed up, haha.

A bit about me: I'm a college student who sometimes plays visual novels, but mainly RPGs (favorite genre is probably mystery), though I'm a novice at Japanese comprehension, haha. I don't really browse forums at all, so I'm kinda new to all of this. Anyway, it's good to finally be a part of the community!

Thanks for the welcome!

@LinovaA

It's a little difficult to pinpoint my single favorite visual novel, but it would probably have to be Steins;Gate. VNs like Time Hollow, 999 and Danganronpa are my cup of tea :D

@Flutterz

Hmm... I started playing visual novels long before I actually knew what the word "visual novel" even was, haha! I'd have to owe it to my friends, I guess. I was sceptical at first, but they slowly won me over. 

A bit about me: I'm a college student who sometimes plays visual novels, but mainly RPGs (favorite genre is probably mystery), though I'm a novice at Japanese comprehension, haha. I don't really browse forums at all, so I'm kinda new to all of this. Anyway, it's good to finally be a part of the community!

Yaay~! A fellow RPG fan  :wahaha: welcome~

Hmm, I think I know you from somewhere else. But anyways, it's nice to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the forum!  You sound cool!

Sweet! Thanks again, folks!

Yaay~! A fellow RPG fan  :wahaha: welcome~

Hmm, I think I know you from somewhere else. But anyways, it's nice to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the forum!  You sound cool!

Weirdly enough, I think I know you from somewhere too!

Edit: Wait, aren't you cyrillej1 from YouTube?? I'm subscribed to you! I use the same username on YouTube, too. Whoa, what a coincidence, haha.