How should I read Never7?

Silvz

Sooooo, I've already read Yuka's, Haruka's and I'm reading Saki's route right now. What I really want to know is when should I read Yuka and Izumi Cure. Is any of these two the "True Route" or something like that? Is there a true route? Thank you in advance :B

Ps: Haruka best girl

One of us, one of us.

Haruka ALWAYS best girl <3

Anyway, finish Kurumi Route. Afterwards, go through Izumi Cure. Get both endings (Cure A, Cure B iirc)for it as well as the epilogue, then go through Izumi Route. After you go through that, fix Append Story and then play through Yuka Cure in a single setting (it is not amazing or anything, but the game does not save in Append Story.)

Might be mistaken, my memories of the game is a bit hazy.

The save issue I already knew about, since Zakamutt explained it once. Does Izumi Cure has the same problem?

Haruka is simply perfect. I just wanted more from her. I read her route in only one night :c

Edit: Solidbatman, return to bat cave, please :amane:

The save issue I already knew about, since Zakamutt explained it once. Does Izumi Cure has the same problem?

Haruka is simply perfect. I just wanted more from her. I read her route in only one night :c

No, Yuka Cure has this problem because it was included in Append Story, something (afaik) not originally part of the main game. YC is optional, but IC is not if you want to get the full story. IC has no problems. 

Man, I should go through Haruka route again sometime, she was just perfect. 

The only truly good heroine in Never7, IMO. her route gives you this fuzzy warm happy feeling.