Now Hiring: Recognition Team Member

Rose

As the Recognition Team Leader, I'm supposed to make a team to help me scout and highlight stuff, since keeping up with all the Fuwa programs and boards might be a bit hard to a semi-busy person like me alone. I'll be taking 2 volunteers right now, more than that would be overkill since it's a completely new project.

As of now, I'm still talking with Tay about how we should approach the program, but I believe that everything will start really soon. That said, the same requirements that I had to meet will apply to whoever wants to be part of the team. Those are:

1. Follow the forums fairly closely (not obsessively, but you have a pulse for the posters and the new content each week)
  2. Willing to learn about all the other Fuwa programs (front site, blog, reviews, moderation, and history)
  3. You want to highlight cool people and cool stuff! People deserve warm fuzzies!
  4. Self-motivated
  5. Be willing to put up with my failings and walls of text : P (This was Tay to the Leader, but the same applies from me to you :wahaha: )

If you want to apply, contact me through a PM on the forums. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just let me know why you're interested in the job, if you have mixed feelings about anything regarding it and if you're okay with the requirements.