yumina the etherial question

wyldstrykr

i just clear the game. i saw the cg collection, view one of them and realize that the voices is/are playing when i view the cg. i think that a comments about the cg?

does jast translated the comments or the voices?

and also can someone give me the link the lyrics of the song used in the game and translation if there is.

thanks

also why is it called a vn when i just played much more than reading it?

i just clear the game. i saw the cg collection, view one of them and realize that the voices is/are playing when i view the cg. i think that a comments about the cg?

does jast translated the comments or the voices?

I never could find anything by Jast that said they translated/had a patch for the CG voices, think they just opted out of that section. But you are correct, the characters are primarily joking and making comments about each cg.

I finished this game yesterday and I have some question (SPOIL)

At my first route, I done kirara route, my second was Ai and my third was yumina.

At the start of Yumina route, I got a second opening with a lot of CG and spoil (unlocked in extra) I just would like to know If I unlocke it because it was my third route or because it was the Yumina route.

Other question: what was the point to do the H scene in the student council war, I done all of them but I don't get the feeling that I unlocked something neither I got stronger neither it would change anything I had not.

If you ended up liking Yumina the Ethereal go let Jast USA in their new forum under Jast Connect know and that you would be more than willing to buy the 30-50 hour (is) fan disc Kikyuyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina FD- ForeverDreams. If enough people show interest we might actually be able to get it. It seems the main reason we haven't gotten it so far is that Peter forgot it existed. Admittedly not sure if the fan disc would be any good but since the only fan disc released thus far is the my girlfriend is the president one it would be nice to see they are willing to do more.

TY for your answer, I found the answer for the first question:

T o unlock the second opening, you have to at least unlock 2 route, the third will unlock the opening with new music theme and new cg (karales, rishane, ether frame, kirara dying at the end of her route etc) I found out since I tried to do kirara route one more time just for checking.

If you ended up liking Yumina the Ethereal go let Jast USA in their new forum under Jast Connect know and that you would be more than willing to buy the 30-50 hour (is) fan disc Kikyuyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina FD- ForeverDreams. If enough people show interest we might actually be able to get it. It seems the main reason we haven't gotten it so far is that Peter forgot it existed. Admittedly not sure if the fan disc would be any good but since the only fan disc released thus far is the my girlfriend is the president one it would be nice to see they are willing to do more.

I searched on jast forum but I didn't find such a thread, where can you let jast know that?

• 2 weeks later...

to whoever finished the game or to whoever can answer this:

1. what happens in kirara route (start of chapter 6 onwards) if you dont pick events? (you pick fight the E.D. , go to shop and train in oracle)

and

2. is it possible to get all skills at lv 10? if not, what skills is not possible to get lv 10?

thanks and sorry for my english