Konohana Lucia type of Heroines?

Neo4114

Hello peeps,

I was wondering if their are more of heroines that have the same type of personality as Konohana Lucia, and could recommend a VN that features that heroine. She is from Keys work Rewrite. In particular. 

The scene where they first started dating and go to the mall. The story doesn't have to take the dark turn as it did in rewrite though.

I am new to the VN  scene, so i haven't read that many, so any recommendation would be seriously appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

Hello peeps,

I was wondering if their are more of heroines that have the same type of personality as Konohana Lucia, and could recommend a VN that features that heroine. She is from Keys work Rewrite. In particular. 

The scene where they first started dating and go to the mall. The story doesn't have to take the dark turn as it did in rewrite though.

I am new to the VN  scene, so i haven't read that many, so any recommendation would be seriously appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

So just confirming are you looking for a tsundere heroine or even more specifically a tsundere class prez character?

Thanks for the reply

After googling what tsundere meant, think you read my mind. While both are tsundere heroine and a class prez tsundere would be great, i would prefer the class prez tsundere. Thanks again for your help :)

Well tsundere is the largest stereotype in all visual novels so.... It's not that hard to find. If you are looking for more specific like the class rep one then, even though it is quite the stereotype as well, it may be harder to find. Off the top of my head, the closest to that I can think of would be the student council komomo from hoshizora no memoria.... But if you are looking for a tsundere, every vn has at least one

The tsundere, be it class president or not, is one of the most common character trope you can find lying around. Most VNs out there will have a tsundere heroine, though well written or not, I cannot say. Sharin no Kuni is an amazing VN that has Touka playing the role of the tsundere class president, so I will recommend that for now.

EDIT:
Here is a list of tsundere class president heroines filtered using the tags on vndb. Hope it helps.

The tsundere, be it class president or not, is one of the most common character trope you can find lying around. Most VNs out there will have a tsundere heroine, though well written or not, I cannot say. Sharin no Kuni is an amazing VN that has Touka playing the role of the tsundere class president, so I will recommend that for now.

Thanks for the reply

After googling what tsundere meant, think you read my mind. While both are tsundere heroine and a class prez tsundere would be great, i would prefer the class prez tsundere. Thanks again for your help :)

See, he agrees. Pretty much all vn have a tsundere route

If you liked Lucia in particular, most of the novels by Key have at least one heroine who is a tsundere like her. Especially see Kyou from Clannad, who I believe is also a class rep (though the protagonist isn't in her class, so it has little bearing on the story).

Actually, if you're looking for similar style, I might say go for Umineko No Naku Koro Ni.  It isn't as Tsundere-ish as Lucia herself, but Ryushiki was the writer for Lucia's route as well, and maybe there's something worth taking a look at on that front.