Hunting for MonHun fans

Emries

The new monster hunter 4 ultimate is supposedly going to have online parties similar to the Freedom Unite phone port. Anyone interested in playing a bit? I also have some spare early access demo keys if anyone wants one :P

It's for 3ds right, i'm interesed in it(and will buy later) and i never played monhun because i lend my wii and too lazy to go for it

I've been thinking about getting this game for a good little while now and have been thinking more about it since a handful of my friends started getting into it. I'll probably pick up a copy in 3 weeks when I get my paycheck. If there's a group for Fuwa then I would totally be down for signing up.

MH4U is going to have online support on the 3DS?! That's just great news, MH3U's lack of online play was really disappointing to me. Definitely going to get it. Last I checked, the release date is on 13th Febuary, not sure if it's acccurate though. Can't wait to try the new weapons! :D

For newcomers to the game, be warned that MonHun has a really steep learning curve to it. But trust me, it's worth it ;)

• 5 months later...