ignore

Pizza55

lol, when I say 'it's crap', I meant it is mediocre.  I only give ratings of 6 or below to VNs that are pretty much beyond redemption.  It is crap because it is incomplete and has plot holes all over the place, not because the base quality is low.

Ah, yes, the very foundations of fanTLs: "I want to translate a game because it looks interesting even though I've never actually played it before"

As far as I know, there aren't any reviews written for this game yet, so what exactly are you basing your so-called 'interest' on?

This is just my opinion, but you should probably write more than 3 lines in your post (What kind of people are you looking for? What are your outlooks for the project? Why is the game interesting?) to show that you are actually serious with this project - and not someone who will quit halfway through because the game wasn't what they expected it to be. 

I'm not trying to sound 'mean' and I'm not insinuating that there's anything wrong with wanting to start your own project. However, as it is something that people other than you will be pouring their precious time into, I think you should think harder as to why you want to translate this game and what you want from people.

(PS - Personally, I don't think the game is that good either)

I already did a mini-review of it, as I do for at least four VNs every month.  It is short enough that it wouldn't be that bad of a project in terms of effort... but the results for those who would read it would be pretty disappointing.

Well first massive problem with this game is that it forces you to set your display language to Japanese, and also a Japanese timezone. That was too annoying while I was trying to look at how to extract the text files, so I patched it out, figured it might be useful for others: https://www.mediafire.com/?0j556d4gc91jg1j - It should run regardless of your time zone/display language.

Can't figure out how to get the text though, does some weird decryption stuff on the actual text block in the scene files.

EDIT: Ok I did actually manage to pull the text out, http://pastebin.com/0urSwYHA. Each character of the string is xor'd with its string number * 0x7087. But screw that whole .pck format, not really going to bother doing more. >: