Best Comedy Anime

Tohka

My little sister is among them, KissXsis, oreimo

also pretty sure bible black is really really really bad hentai specially if you watch it dubbed

You ruined it... The sub was good enough.

Oreimo is one of my favorite anime so I can highly recommend it. The only thing is you have to be OK with incest (which is one of my favorite genres) especially in the second season.

Oreimo is one of my favorite anime so I can highly recommend it. The only thing is you have to be OK with incest (which is one of my favorite genres) especially in the second season.

Go watch Kiss X Sis its far worse then oreimo far far far worse

Argh! Thats really rude. You shouldn'tbe like that.

Well i am all okay with incest because i already watched some of the incest animes like Yosuga no Sora and AkiSora......

Argh! Thats really rude. You shouldn'tbe like that.

Well i am all okay with incest because i already watched some of the incest animes like Yosuga no Sora and AkiSora......

My bad.

If you are good with incest you might like Oreimo. The ending was controversial it seems like but I loved it through and through.