Anime list - Winter 2015

CCM

oh i understand.

But wasn't BR Shooter a game before?

It was a song first. The order is: Character -> Song/video -> OVA -> video game -> anime, I think. Plus some manga.

Assassination Classroom yes! And Durarara!! Moekado here I come!~ <3 And then Kurobasu. For the Granrodeo. And a certain fabulous/painful arc. That arc. The magical boy anime looks interesting, too. Hopefully the guys are highly shippable. I'll take no less, tbh. ...I've been meaning to check out Death Billiards... I should before Death Parade starts, huh...

It was a song first. The order is: Character -> Song/video -> OVA -> video game -> anime, I think. Plus some manga.

What this awesome dude said.

As a side note, the anime, OVA and game is not related to each other (different universe) so... yeah. I do not know about the manga, though.

For those interested this is what is announced so far and who has streaming rights. Times are not added because they are not known and may vary depending on location. Once it gets closer I may update but this is it for now.

Crunchyroll:

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (beginning January 8th)

Durarara season 2 

Funimation:

Assassination Classroom (Fridays beginning the 9th)

Fairy Tail (Fridays)

Tokyo Ghoul A (Thursdays beginning the 8th)

Shonen Hollywood (Saturdays beginning 10th)

Yona of the Dawn (Tuesdays)

One Piece (Sat)

Garo the Animation (Fridays)

Kamisama Kiss Season 2 (Wednesdays beginning the 5th)

- It seems like funimation has at least four other titles to announce if crunchyroll's news is anything to base it off of...Fafner will probably be among those.

Anime that I plan to watch:

Absolute Duo

Dog Days''

Aldnoah Zero 2

DURARARA!!x2

Isuca

junkestu no MAria

juuou Mujin

Kancolle

Koufuku Graffiti

idolm@ster

Saenai Herione

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Shinmai Maou ni keiyakusha

I'll probably drop one or two of the fanservice/Harem shows if I don't like the characters

Wow no love for mecha :C only like two people are watching sokyuu no fafner : exodus

I'm not really into the mecha genre

The ones i'll check out are:

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TD

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Absolute Duo

Kantai Collection: Kan Colle

Koufuku Graffiti

Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Shinma

i Maou no Keiyakusha

IdolM@ster: Cinderella Girls

Yuri Kuma Arashi

Tokyo Ghoul √A

Wow crunchy roll isnt getting shit this winter i may cancel my sub if thats the case

Crunchyroll usually doesn't announce what they've picked up until a week before they air likewise funimation probably has 3-5 titles still to announce as well. Crunchyroll likely will get whatever funimation doesn't and some of what they do. They've just begun to announce which titles they've acquired (crunchy and funimation)...just give it time.

Crunchyroll usually doesn't announce what they've picked up until a week before they air likewise funimation probably has 3-5 titles still to announce as well. Crunchyroll likely will get whatever Funimation doesn't and some of what they do. They've just begun to announce which titles they've acquired (crunchy and funimation)...just give it time.

Well, in the USA, Crunchyroll won't show us anything that Funimation has gotten, (looking at your Fumination list, there are fee exceptions but for the most part it is true). Sure, they'll give it to other regions, but we never get them here.

I probably should have explained a bit better but when I said crunchyroll will pick up anything funimation and some of what they do that was mainly speaking to fans outside of the U.S. who do not have access to funimation. Honestly I just subscribe to both so it doesn't bother me. Funimation's elite subscription actually gives you the full release version (no censorship) when they have that type of title as well as bonus dvd features to their dubbed titles; crunchyroll also usually picks up the same titles that funimation does if it sounds like it will be popular so that people outside the U.S. can watch stuff.