Anime list - Winter 2015

CCM

I feel like the chart is still very incomplete but here's my list so far:

Aldnoah.Zero 2 (I'm still upset about the turn of events but might as well watch the rest to see how it goes)

Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (I'm up with the manga so i'm curious to see how well this does)

Isuca (I don't know what to think, but my curiosity was telling me to do it)

Juuou Mujin no Fafnir (The art is cute, what can I say)

Kantai Collection (Why not)

Koufuku Graffiti (Mandatory Shaft anime)

Log Horizon 2 (leftovers)

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TD (Can never have enough Milky Holmes)

Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls (Hype hype hype hype)

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (Please tell me this is funny)

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha (I've been hyping this show for a while now so)

The Rolling Girls (1st PV was meh, 2nd PV made it possibly not meh)

Tokyo Ghoul √A (Will drop if it's still censored like hell)

Yuri Kuma Arashi (Yuri is love, yuri is life)

This time the list is longer, I'm hoping I can keep up, if not i'll likely drop a couple shows.

I found what I'll be watching.

4ac43e3fcf.png

:scottsune:

On a more serious note, I'll probably check out Junketsu no Maria, Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata, The Rolling Girls, and the Kyoukai no Kanata movie. That looks like it at this point. I have some serious catching up to do before the next season starts.

I'll be watching or checking out the following;

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (I'll check it out even though most comedies don't really click with me)

Aldnoah Zero season 2 (I am still undecided about this because I hate the direction they went with it after the first season...I might give the first episode or two a chance)

Death Parade (I loved the anime mirai short Death Billiards and since this is basically that I'm definitely going to be watching this)

Durarara season 2 part 1 (Love Ryohgo Narita's works, the original light novel creator, plus I'm a huge fan of just about all the shows Takahiro Omori has directed I'm definitely going to be sticking with this)

Isuca (don't expect anything from this but I figured I might as well pick one of the ecchi/harem shows to check out)

Junketsu no Maria (I'm seriously only going to try this for Production I.G. and the fact the music they used for the trailer was unique)

I will also be continuing 

Shirobako

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Magic Kaito 1412

log horizon season 2

nanatsu no taizai

and for movies:

Aoki Hagani no Arpeggio

Psycho-Pass

Honestly not the greatest season for anime but winter rarely is. Spring though should correct it. If nothing else people can take this time as a break to play more visual novels or catch up on anime or tv shows in backlogs.

I feel like the chart is still very incomplete but here's my list so far:

Aldnoah.Zero 2 (I'm still upset about the turn of events but might as well watch the rest to see how it goes)

Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (I'm up with the manga so i'm curious to see how well this does)

Isuca (I don't know what to think, but my curiosity was telling me to do it)

Juuou Mujin no Fafnir (The art is cute, what can I say)

Kantai Collection (Why not)

Koufuku Graffiti (Mandatory Shaft anime)

Log Horizon 2 (leftovers)

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TD (Can never have enough Milky Holmes)

Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls (Hype hype hype hype)

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (Please tell me this is funny)

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha (I've been hyping this show for a while now so)

The Rolling Girls (1st PV was meh, 2nd PV made it possibly not meh)

Tokyo Ghoul √A (Will drop if it's still censored like hell)

Yuri Kuma Arashi (Yuri is love, yuri is life)

This time the list is longer, I'm hoping I can keep up, if not i'll likely drop a couple shows.

Ansatsu Kyoshitsu is about an alien teacher that's going to destroy the earth in 1 year but in the meantime he's teaching class 1-E (also known as the school's worst class for the absolute failure students) and the goal of the class is to assassinate the teacher (hence the title Assassination classroom) while at the same time get good grades. The teacher promised the government. not to destroy anything as long as he gets to teach the class as well.

As the story progresses the students attempt to kill the teacher in various ways while developing both their physical and mental skills as well as develop themselves as students and bonding with each other and the teacher.

While this sounds somewhat dark at first the whole thing is pretty lighthearted with a lot of comedy, just what you'd expect from a shounen JUMP title.

Well, I'm not familiar with Funimation, I know Crunchyroll announces their full simulcast list bit by bit starting around a week before the full list of stuff airs, and even announce some titles after they've already aired a first episode, so having a full list for CR won't happen for a while.

No like how these lists are but seperating them by funimation and crunchy roll and independent not the individual sites themselves normal listing

Nothing has been announced yet for dates/airtimes/licenses which means someone creating a list like this is not yet possible. If you want one for the current season I could probably do that although anichart.net usually has links if a show has been licensed. It might just take them a bit to update that. It's also too far in to probably be of any use now.

I'm going to watch these ones, probably:

Absolute Duo: Not really expecting much, but I'm reading the manga and it's interesting.
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: I read the manga and I love it. Karasuma best character~
Shinmai Maou no Testament: Same as Absolute Duo.
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Read the manga, hope it follows another heroine though (or omnibus format <3)
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir: It says romance, so I'll give it a try.
Seiken Tsukai no World Break: Same as above.
Isuca: Same as Absolute Duo. 

And that's all, I guess :(