Little busters problems again...(SOLVED)

jeffhwang

might be easier to keep all of your posts for LB in a single thread. I wont merge them yet but please keep all Little Busters problems in a single thread that way the people helping you wont have to go search for everything youve written.

Having multiple threads for the same issue isnt going to help you solve your issues with LB.

Keep them together :)

Jeff,

I've looked around the net and haven't seen this before. I'll keep asking around, though. It's one of those things that make even techies ask, "Are you even sure those two are related?"

Keep googling, and I will, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tay you know i think it might be my comp cause it seems that its only me so far so im gonna delete the files for tomoyo after and little busters and redownload and if it doesnt work ill just deal with it and ill just skip over to where i was haha i think that is the most aggravating part

Thanks Tay you know i think it might be my comp cause it seems that its only me so far so im gonna delete the files for tomoyo after and little busters and redownload and if it doesnt work ill just deal with it and ill just skip over to where i was haha i think that is the most aggravating part

Yeah, absolutely. Lost progress is the worst : (