Full Screen Mode Help?

shigufumi

Need help for full screen mode...

all my VN's and other games when in full screen mode it can't go in full length of my screen it can go in full screen mode but the aspect ratio of it can't stretch as my whole screen

it goes like this

Untitled_zps366081d0.png

i need help on this can't find the problem and a solution....

What graphic card are you using? There might be settings you can fiddle around with (I actually fixed this-ish problem with my integrated Intel GPU on my faptop).

i really have no idea what i'm using actually well a while ago the full screen mode is normal but one day it just appear that black outer layer in full screen mode i did fiddle around with that integrated thingy it won't just change i'm out of ideas

Have you tried to adjust the screen resolution via control panel? 

and yes i already have change the screen resolution via control panel

On the catalyst have you tried any option regarding Monitor properties? There should be something on the option screen by the name of "Preferred Scaling mode", in there are 3 options one of those allows you to make it so that programs stretch to fit on the screen.

If you don't have this menu/option I suggest that you update your drivers since they may be outdated(and from what I see on your SS, it appears to be so).

On the catalyst have you tried any option regarding Monitor properties? There should be something on the option screen by the name of "Preferred Scaling mode", in there are 3 options one of those allows you to make it so that programs stretch to fit on the screen.

If you don't have this menu/option I suggest that you update your drivers since they may be outdated(and from what I see on your SS, it appears to be so).