Fate Hollow Ataraxia 100 percent english patch released!

farispie

I'd recommend talking to Kendjin about that.  He's the guy I talked to about what VNs were going to have their pages and torrents removed from Fuwa in the near future, and he's in charge of the uploads, so he's your man.  I can ask him about it if you'd like.

Just checked, it seems like he hasn't been on in a while.  About one to two weeks to be precise.

I don't remember anything about Nasu's works being taken off Fuwa (As none of them have been slated for an official release, unlike Grisaia and Clannad which started off the whole project) so I don't see why they wouldn't be put up personally, but it's always good to make sure.

Is there anyone else in the upload department who can explain the situation?

Just checked, it seems like he hasn't been on in a while.  About one to two weeks to be precise.

I don't remember anything about Nasu's works being taken off Fuwa (As none of them have been slated for an official release, unlike Grisaia and Clannad which started off the whole project) so I don't see why they wouldn't be put up personally, but it's always good to make sure.

Is there anyone else in the upload department who can explain the situation?

Wow, duh.  I thought he was just being quiet  xD  That is a little problematic, then.  Kendjin is pretty much the go-to guy for uploads, so if he's not here right now, I dunno what to tell you.  There's got to be someone else involved with the uploading process, but I have no idea who it would be.  One of the global mods (board mods' supervisors) would most likely know.

As for Nasu's stuff being taken off of Fuwa, I can say for sure that it will not happen until a dedicated seller provides a localized version for purchase.  Made this thread a while back to keep track of which pages were going to lose their torrents, and I've gotten confirmation by several global mods that nothing will be removed unless a localized version is available for purchase at a dedicated seller.  Nasu's stuff is safe for now, at least if Sekai doesn't try and snatch them up.  F/ha simply isn't on here yet because the patch was just released  :3