Weird Text and No Characters?

Scooter

Hello Scooter,

Welcome to the Fuwanovel forums and thank you for posting your inquiry regarding KonoSora: Flight Diary.

The weird text and no character sprites issue you have described is most likely due to your computer not being set to Japanese Locale (so your computer doesn't understand what the game wants it to do)

Please refer to this guide for instructions on how to switch your computer to Japanese Locale~

Hello Scooter,

Welcome to the Fuwanovel forums and thank you for posting your inquiry regarding KonoSora: Flight Diary.

The weird text and no character sprites issue you have described is due to your computer not being set to Japanese Locale (so your computer doesn't understand what the game wants it to do)

Please refer to this guide for instructions on how to switch your computer to Japanese Locale

This has been beaten to death. You need Japanese locale and Japanese time format. Once you set all of that it'll be alright.

Just please don't answer with something like "I already have that". Clearly you don't. Once you will, it will work.

look at the screenshot, it's already in japanese locale ..

maybe the file mentioned in the error box is corrupted .

look at the screenshot, it's already in japanese locale ..

maybe the file mentioned in the error box is corrupted .

Apparently you can't read or don't understand what you read. Re-read my post a few more times. While making my previous post I tried to be calm and polite, but my resolve won't last forever.

• 2 weeks later...

What MeruP means by "Japanese time format", is that you need to change the "format" of your computer in to Japanese as well. It's located under control panel -> region and language -> formats. A different format will change how some programs read data, but for the most part it shouldn't affect you too much (any program that checks the format of your computer for default language to use will start using japanese though) 

A side effect of this is that your date/time will change in to Japanese.