Quickly prepared blackboard has been put on wall. You would write votes here; to avoid any mistakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING BLACKBOARD

[0] Tiagofvarela:

[0] Yatsufusa:

[0] Vemocleus:

[0] Cofee:

[0] Tyrael:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 votes needed for ending Day Phase

0 votes being casted

(Guys, game has already started - try writing something! For example, you can throw your vote randomly, and ask voted player a question. In general, ask questions! It's called Random Voting Stage. Even silly, provocative questions can be good - main idea behind RVS is to start spamming productive discussion. Dunno how you like loli flavor - you can completly ignore it, and just play mafia - that's how it works! While you can write PMs to each other, I need to be invited for such conversation. Another thing, main game is played here, in this topic. Another another thing, one post per day is mandatory. Be active!)

Vemocleus the Lemonloli casts her eyes slowly around the darkened room which, until very recently, was home to a lively little gathering of friends. One by one she silently assessed the hidden intentions of each of her friends. All too quickly they began shouting and pointing fingers. It soon became clear that Cofee was on the receiving end of everyone's suspicion. Since her vote was no longer required, she kept her opinion to herself. But she did start to get suspicious...

"You were awfully quick to blame someone without good reason. You seem far more likely to be a trap than Cofee. In fact, I'd like to vote after all! Even if Cofee already received majority, I vote Yatsu!"

VOTING BLACKBOARD

[0] Tiagofvarela:

[1] Yatsufusa: Vemocleus

[0] Vemocleus:

[2] Cofee: Yatsufusa, Tiagofvarela

[0] Tyrael:

3 votes needed for majority

[2] Abstaining from voting: Cofee, Tyrael

(Mark your votes with red colour, please. Or at least bold it. Cofee did not get majority yet - lynch would happen then. Cofee, poke poke, post something :wafuu: )

Vemocleus the Lemonloli casts her eyes slowly around the darkened room which, until very recently, was home to a lively little gathering of friends. One by one she silently assessed the hidden intentions of each of her friends. All too quickly they began shouting and pointing fingers. It soon became clear that Cofee was on the receiving end of everyone's suspicion. Since her vote was no longer required, she kept her opinion to herself. But she did start to get suspicious...

"You were awfully quick to blame someone without good reason. You seem far more likely to be a trap than Cofee. In fact, I'd like to vote after all! Even if Cofee already received majority, I vote Yatsu!"

I only started pointing fingers since no one else had done so already, and it's hard to vote for someone who you actually know is the trap. I was simply baiting him for a reason why I should or shouldn't vote for him, but he has not made a peep since joining the game, almost suspiciously so. Either he hopes no one will pick on him due to being silent, or someone like you will come to his defense in the event that he is a target for a vote. The quiet ones always end up stabbing you in the back when it comes to games like this.

VOTING BLACKBOARD

[0] Tiagofvarela:

[1] Yatsufusa: Vemocleus

[0] Vemocleus:

[3] Cofee: Yatsufusa, Tiagofvarela, Tyrael

[0] Tyrael:

3 votes needed for majority

[1] Abstaining from voting: Cofee

Everyone was accusing Cofee. She was sitting in a corner, covering her eyes, sobbing a little. She didn't wanted to take part in this. She didn't want to believe all of this. It couldn't be! Why everyone was arguing? They were best friends! Just a few hours ago, they had tea party, with tasty cake too! Why? Why things like this happen?

Someone grabbed her.

- Listen what we have to say, don't just cry in corner! -

- No, I don't wanna! -

- She's a trap, that's why! Flip her skirt! -

- Noooo! -

Everyone was murmuring ,,FLIP HER SKIRT, FLIP HER SKIRT!". Cofee looked at person holding her arm. It was Yatsufusa.

- Hear this? Seems like everyone agrees. Y-you can do it yourself! -

- Noooo! -

- I tried! Then, I will do this myself! -

Gentle rustle. Cofee lost her footing, and fell to floor. In like agonal movements, you could see foam forming in her mouth. After some while, she lost consciousness. Flipping skirts is serious buisness after all!

That... ,,answer"... told everything - Cofee was honest Loli. That wasn't good choice!

we309.jpg

You are Loli!

You will catch that bad Trap guy! Loli Island shall prevail!

Vemocloli looks at Tyrael.

"Don't you see?  I knew it!  All this fervor over blaming poor, innocent Cofee!  I still think Yatsu is the trap.  Explain yourself Yatsu!  It's because of you we... anyway, it all comes down to just us 3 now.  And there's no denying one of us is not who we claim to be..."

VOTING BLACKBOARD

[0] Yatsufusa:

[2] Vemocleus: Yatsufusa, Tyrael

[0] Tyrael:

2 votes needed for majority

[1] Abstaining from voting: Vemocleus

- No, no, no! Tyrael, you have to listen, Yatsufusa has to be trap! Don't believe him just like that, think for yourself! -

- Shut up, trap, I don't believe you! You are just making excuses now... Stop spitting lies, and start talking where are our friends! -

Vemocleus looked, with tears in his eyes.

- Please, just please... I am innocent loli! You'r not just dooming me, you are dooming everyone on island with your stuborness! -

- Ohh, stop it already! That's just nonsense. Tyrael, can you grab him for me? -

- Well, why not. Stop running away! -

- Noooo! -

Yatsufusa yet again flipped skirt. Vemocleus started foaming from mouth profusely, throwing his head in amok. Movements has stopped shortly afterwards, and his body went limp. Tyrael... Well, she also went limp. From pure terror. Vemocleus was loli!

z3n78.png

You are Loli!

You will fight with everyone to save Loli Island from that Trap! Good Luck!

Well, this mafia evidently hadn't enough players. Maybe you can play with 5 people, but you kinda need experienced players for game like that. Voting off someone before he has chance to answer is bad. That's what mafia does, not townie. And this game was pretty dead - no discussion, no pressing people around, no snooping around in search for scum. I hope it wasn't my fault; I am aware I can make weird mistakes. Welp. At least it went fast. Wanna do round no. 2? This time, I will not do this with just 5 people, though; you didn't spammed enough :wafuu: !

Well, this mafia evidently hadn't enough players. Maybe you can play with 5 people, but you kinda need experienced players for game like that. Voting off someone before he has chance to answer is bad. That's what mafia does, not townie. And this game was pretty dead - no discussion, no pressing people around, no snooping around in search for scum. I hope it wasn't my fault; I am aware I can make weird mistakes. Welp. At least it went fast. Wanna do round no. 2? This time, I will not do this with just 5 people, though; you didn't spammed enough :wafuu: !

I disappeared off somewhere this round, didn't even get the chance to win this by showing everyone Yatsufusa had to be the criminal.

Well, Yatsu was the culprit. He abducted you in night, and made kinky stuff, probably. In larger mafias, I would send you PM how murderer comes into your room, and so on. But here, it was pretty straightforward. You are abducted, offed - someone from mafia choose you as their night kill.

Well, Yatsu was the culprit. He abducted you in night, and made kinky stuff, probably. In larger mafias, I would send you PM how murderer comes into your room, and so on. But here, it was pretty straightforward. You are abducted, offed - someone from mafia choose you as their night kill.

Seems he can sense danger right, that bastard.

I guess that blue name went and backfired! Why didn't anyone pick up on that!!  :saber:

Well...

... Yatsufusa sent his nightkill vote in advance on like, first day? I don't think people started writing anything yet... The best player tends to be offed ASAP. Oh, I know... I KNOW... way too much this feeling. I am happy when I survive first Day Phase... And that's why you should give everything from the very start - it might be your last Day Phase!

Well I tried to say it from day 1, but it ended just as I foretold.  Ended in trap favor when people kept backing up the trap's initial accusation.  Tyrael said I was quick to point fingers, but Yatsu was always a bit faster.  Oh well!  I'm up for round 2, more people or not.  I'll try to spam more.