VNs like Atlas Games

Vargas

Started to re-play the Shin Megami Tensei Persona games missed them so much since I got them. My last bday got the Ps vita and Person 4 Golden so glad that I did and alot of replay value on it. Just was hoping for some vns like the games Atlas did and guess there arent any like them anywhere unless there Japanese only. I do adore the female characters and bonds u share with them on Person 3-4. I do read some horror visual novels but not really what im asking for here, just something like these games brought to the table. Love Atlas for there great games and just asking if anyone knows of vns that have storyies somewhat similar to the persona series?

Haha chibi p4

348j4zs.jpg

The only games i know of on the vita that is similar to Persona 4 Golden is: Conception, Mind Zero and Demon Gaze, all of which i personally own [pretty good games btw, even if they are not in the same league]

That said, i recommend that you give the Danganronpa series a try if you haven't already. It's another great VN on the Vita that is worth the invested money and time.

---

If you're looking for ATLUS specific games, click here for the full compendium.

I personally would not recommend Mind: Zero. It sounds like you're looking for stuff like Persona 3/4, where as Mind: Zero plays like Persona 1/2 (Read, old school JRPG) with a Persona 4 paint job. I got it thinking it would scratch the Persona 4 itch and came away very disapointed.

Conception II was pretty decent and, considering Atlus published it, should be right up your alley.

I enjoyed Akiba's Trip even though it seems to polarize people pretty heavily.

Also worth a mention is that there are a few VN's on PSN as well. As previously mention Danganronpa 1 & 2 are very good and worth the investment. I also have Xblaze Code: Embryo which, while not stellar, was worth paying for just to maybe encourage other publishers to get their stuff on there.

On Vita you will hardly find something similar.

Anyways there is an ATLUS game that got fan translated called Imadoki no Vampire, wich has supernatural stuff, RPG battles and a dating sim formula. Its pretty good.

Conception 2 on Vita is good as well. Growlanser Wayfarer of Time for PSP (Vita conpatible) has many memorable characters and females to woo and the MC is silent and namebale like the P4 MC is.