Need some VN's that are like Tears to tiara 2

pandahao

There's a tag on VNDB for "Medieval Fantasy"

http://vndb.org/g994

In any case, titles such as Aiyoko No Eustia (although only one route has been translated, and arguably the weakest route) and Kamidori Alchemy Meister (personally didn't like the game, and I heard it's one of the worst works in Eushally) might interest you. 

First Tears to Tiara game is kinda bad. I don't know much about TtT2 but the general opinion seems to be that it's better than the first.

You may want to look into some of the Fire Emblem games if you want medieval fantasy strategy RPGs with some VN elements (although the VN elements are kind light). Again, I don't know much about TtT2 so this may not be accurate, but the best fantasy VNs that are translated to english are probably Aselia the Eternal and Kamidori Alchemy Meister. 

Any fantasy visual novels or games that are like tears to tiara 2? I'm a big sucker for fantasy games/Vn. 

Also how does the first tears to tiara fair against the second one? I tried playing it, but the gameplay really wasn't my cup of tea so I just stalled it for a while.

Thanks you guys, I'll look up a few Medieval fantasy when I have the time. I'll also check out Eustia. I played Utawarerumono already and loved it. I've also played Aselia before, but I really disliked the gameplay in it so i also stalled that. Would probably pick it up again sometime in the future

The first Tears to Tiara is pretty bad and the PC version especially so. The ps3/psp version improves on it a bit with better art and gameplay but the story is still the same from what I have heard (I have only played the PC version).

You should try Utawarerumono though. It's made by the same company but has a lot better art and story (compared to the first TtT, I haven't played the second so I don't know how it is) and pretty fun gameplay though the PS2/psp version is also better in this case, but in difference to TtT the PC version's gameplay isn't bad but just slightly inferior.

Also seconding Aselia.

TtT and Utawarerumono have PS2 ports?

So eroges aren't limited to the PC huh.

I've been meaning to play the two, but how bad is TtT's gameplay and story?

I liked the anime, but it wasn't anything worth enshrining. 

They're non-ero ports, of course. The ero in Utawarerumono was pretty bad anyways so that's not a serious loss. Everyone agrees the console port was much better. Someone is translating the PSP version from scratch (they're dissatisfied with the mirror-moon translation of the PC version) but it's taking a long time.

They're non-ero ports, of course. The ero in Utawarerumono was pretty bad anyways so that's not a serious loss. Everyone agrees the console port was much better. Someone is translating the PSP version from scratch (they're dissatisfied with the mirror-moon translation of the PC version) but it's taking a long time.

Thanks. Guess I'm putting them on hold even longer.