G-senjou de Maou Tsubaki Route Trouble

Writer4Hire

So I've played G-senjou up to the Tsubaki Route when my laptop froze over (I'm already getting help for this) so I had to do a hard reset. When I restarted G-senjou I couldn't get into the Tsubaki Route again. I can reload saves from the common route or choose the "Ditch her while I can" option, but if I choose "Devote myself to Tsubaki" or load a future save from the route I get the errors post below.  Given the mention of "(void)" in the errors, maybe some files or saves for that route have been corrupted? 

I guess I'll start up the other routes in the meantime but I appreciate some help. 

Thanks in advance, 

W4H

Screenshots

aqxCbx.pngD4DJBY.png

I did redownload (first thing I did) but nothing changed. I still had my old saves (which I was grateful for) and my old problems (which I wasn't). Is there a way to delete my save files? If I do that and then redownload maybe it would work.

Edit: Also, should I try uninstalling? I've never uninstalled a vn before so I'm not sure what to expect.

I did redownload (first thing I did) but nothing changed. I still had my old saves (which I was grateful for) and my old problems (which I wasn't). Is there a way to delete my save files? If I do that and then redownload maybe it would work.

C:\Users\YOURNAMEUSER\Documents\g-senjou no maou english savedata

You can backup and delete your save files.

You can also download 100% save file and try select "Devote myself to Tsubaki".