Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | April is Your Lie [A-1 Pictures] [Series]

Tatsujin

In a weaker season, this anime would be hands down the best and just be a shining jewel, but with so many good things, it has competition but still being my favorite, just not the in the same sense of being the sole centerpiece.

Weaker season? most the anime that came out this season sucks pyscho pass 2 is bleh,anything past the GGO Arc in Sao is bleh. As a matter of fact all the big titles this season have been huge letdowns the only titles that have caught my eye are Your Lie in April, Lord marksman and vanadais, Parasyte and maybe UBW other then that id say this seasons very weak by far

Are you saying Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV) is bad too? Maybe Amagi isn't your taste, but seeing someone for the first time dissing other remarkably good shows for this season is astonishing ...

Shigatsu is a great anime and I like it a lot. I rewatched some of the episodes several times. A1-Pictures put a lot of effort into their art and the music is great. If someone's gonna call a show that had a lot of effort put into a 'weaker' type amongst the rest for the season then I'm disappointed at their opinion.

Weaker season? most the anime that came out this season sucks pyscho pass 2 is bleh,anything past the GGO Arc in Sao is bleh. As a matter of fact all the big titles this season have been huge letdowns the only titles that have caught my eye are Your Lie in April, Lord marksman and vanadais, Parasyte and maybe UBW other then that id say this seasons very weak by far

Good/Really good titles this season: KimiUso, UBW, Log Horizon 2, Garo, Akatsuki no Yona, Shingeki no Bahamut, Mushishi

And that's not accounting for all the very watchable stuff like YuYuYu, Twintails, AmaBuri, Shirobako, etc... And the potentially good stuff I haven't yet checked out (Parasyte, World Trigger...)

Whereas usually seasons have about 3 good/really good shows and some watchable stuff quickly forgotten. That's mostly how it was for the rest of the year. So yeah, pretty good season we have there I think.

Personal tastes, I'm watching 4 other things i get to look forward to over the week. There will be seasons where that number is only 2-3.

Are you saying Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV) is bad too? Maybe Amagi isn't your taste, but seeing someone for the first time dissing other remarkably good shows for this season is astonishing ...

Shigatsu is a great anime and I like it a lot. I rewatched some of the episodes several times. A1-Pictures put a lot of effort into their art and the music is great. If someone's gonna call a show that had a lot of effort put into a 'weaker' type amongst the rest for the season then I'm disappointed at their opinion.

I was referring to the other person, Ceris. Sorry.

You must have been misreading, I called this a strong season, I'm watching several things which I enjoy on average more than most other seasons. I was also saying that Shigatsu is so good, yet there are things I happen to love a lot as well, and if this anime was in a season that was mostly things i disliked, this anime would be the shining dream anime to look forward to each week.

You must have been misreading, I called this a strong season, I'm watching several things which I enjoy on average more than most other seasons. I was also saying that Shigatsu is so good, yet there are things I happen to love a lot as well, and if this anime was in a season that was mostly things i disliked, this anime would be the shining dream anime to look forward to each week.

I am just going to sit here sulking and say no more. My deepest panties and apologizes.

Carry on people.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah chapter 33 and 34 took a weapon bigger than buster sword and dug one hell of a hole inside my heart ... :( This is just ... sad .... oh man, this is very sad ...

She's stuck in the hospital, unable to move and do things as freely as she wants. There's nothing for her to do besides wait for her to become slowly disabled ... she can't even play the violin properly (most likely). Tatsu is sad ....

Does it capture the essence of the first 12 episodes though?

Yes, that's one of the good parts. The not good part is how the text appear and how the video appears. If you fade in and out the clips towards the end (about 1.0 second) and fade the text in in sequence with the voice, I think it will be better. And don't let the text disappear or fade out but rather put a black screen with text in the middle stating the video's name, the name of the anime, your name, etc.

Something like how I do with my videos. I think it was really the execution part of the ending. Your video started out nice and middle was nice and towards the ending, until I hit that part. Anyways, that's how I see it. Others may like it the way it is.