Fate Hollow/Ataraxia discussion

crunchytaco

Tell me how it's a sequel then. 

It doesn't depend on what happens on the game but how the developer intended it to be, for example in Grisaia I didn't think Makina's good end was a good end at all however that's how front wing intended it to be so it is a good end, but it is little semantics case like taco said.

It's both a sequel and a fan disc lol. 

I don't know if you can count it as a TRUE sequel though.

This is all just semantics though.

It doesn't depend on what happens on the game but how the developer intended it to be, for example in Grisaia I didn't think Makina's good end was a good end at all however that's how front wing intended it to be so it is a good end, but it is little semantics case like taco said.

Oh well. I'll set that aside. I'll end this talk about sequels saying that as long as we enjoy it, nothing else matters. As long as we appreciate the product, that's all that matters. Something like that. <3

Oh well. I'll set that aside. I'll end this talk about sequels saying that as long as we enjoy it, nothing else matters. As long as we appreciate the product, that's all that matters. Something like that. <3

Yeah something like that :P. But the Fate hype is real, so let's just relax a bit.

So hows the quality of the current patch? Good/bad/excellent? kinda want to read it now but kinda want to wait for a better patch

also on the topic of voice patch, maybe it just me but i actually prefer reading F/SN without voice, it is much more immersive 

The patch has yet to been QC'd, if I got the term right.

That's why they released a patch, so that the people in Beast's Lair can help with the finding of errors in the translation done for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. There might be errors here and there, be it typographical or grammatical, but that's to be expected of a not-QC'd work. If you can endure the mistakes, feel free to download it.

And about voice. I can't live without "Rejoice, Emiya Shirou."

So far I'm experiencing very little discomfort with the translation quality. It's practically finished.

You can never have a 'too good' translation.

The translators aim for their translation to be at least accurate. That's why they opened a testing to check the errors in translation. Something like that. I think it's fairly readable too.

New version of the beta patch released.

Change log (09/22/2014) 100% Beta v0.13
------------------------------
- Massive editing progress
- Punctuation style now almost entirely synced up
- Improvements to character tone & consistency
- Significant improvements to terminology consistency
- Route names seen via system msg in Hanafuda now translated
- Team names in the Hanafuda tooltip bar are now translated
- Caster's "Hecatic Graiae" Noble Phantasm sequence in Hanafuda is now translated
- typo in Illya's castle tutorial (Image) is fixed
- Inconsistencies between British & American versions of spellings have been fixed
- Popup messages when wallpapers & eclipse scenes unlock are translated
- minor tag/spacing repairs/updates to several scenes
- Added workaround for the Sequel. dialogue box that changes after continuing mid-scene (will fix itself after a few lines)

I have a question about the game, I've seen people refer to it as continuing a secret route like Kagetsu Tohya, where everyone lives. But isn't the idea is that

character's who are 100% dead (like caster and kuzuki) only exist because of the dream world? There's a point near the ending where Shirovenger asks Caster if she wants to kill him and I thought it's because she and Kuzuki will seperate once that world ends (and there's a flashback to their death in stay night immediatly after).

I have a question about the game, I've seen people refer to it as continuing a secret route like Kagetsu Tohya, where everyone lives. But isn't the idea is that

character's who are 100% dead (like caster and kuzuki) only exist because of the dream world? There's a point near the ending where Shirovenger asks Caster if she wants to kill him and I thought it's because she and Kuzuki will seperate once that world ends (and there's a flashback to their death in stay night immediatly after).

Its more like a parallel universe,the events that occur in F/HA are real but occur in a different universe. However there are only a few characters that can perceive these different universes. 

Once again, I don't really think it's possible at the moment.

There isn't even a hack for Vita yet...

That's why I said this "worth the trouble to spend the time trying to find out if it's possible to extract", also there have been VITA exploits however you had to used them with certain psn games for them to work and they have been patched in every VITA update.