Another you?

arakura

If you could be reborn in any country and as any gender, what would your top three choices be? I think that in order to make it make it more interesting, you can choose your location assuming that you grow up to be the same inner person that you are now (if you know what I mean... same interests roughly, and same general personality). Otherwise, if you'd like you can specify that you'd rather just be born a blank slate in a certain country, and possibly grow up to be nothing like you are now. I'm personally interested to see how varied the responses are...

My top three (assuming similar personality) would be...

-Japanese female *crosses fingers for Okinawa*
-Korean... female (was a tough decision on the gender, but I like the clothing a lot T.T sorry for being so shallow... also no military service)
-Chinese (ultra-rural ideally) male

For Japanese female, I'd say the reason is because I really am interested in Japanese culture and (I dont know if this is bad or wrong to say). I've always wondered if females are fundamentally different, or at least in what ways. Just something that keeps me thinking about the world ^.^

Likewise, I have always felt like I would immensely enjoy life in Korea (not that I've looked too seriously into it, dont take this toooo seriously) and I really like Korean clothing. I dont know too much about Korean tradition and the like, but it'd be an interesting place to live out another life. Also, being female to dodge the military service xD.... also I could be a hit superstar female pro sc2 player >,>.

Finally, and this probably wont make sense to you guys, but I have this really romantic vision of living life in a rural Chinese village, like the ones you see on documentaries about wild China and that kind of thing. It just seems like a really fulfilling existence, away from the buzz and hum of life in the city. A Place where I could both learn to and understand an appreciation for the natural world in a more real manner than pretty backgrounds on my computer and trips to the park, plus the occasional camping trip. *sigh*

Anyway, I think it's an interesting thought at least. I'm quite happy with my life for the most part, but I like dreaming a little ^^. Explain why you want to be what you want to be!!

Ya know, I think you can make this more fun and interesting if you add a random element to it.

Say someone asks you to roll a dice, and based on those numbers you give them their new racial identity and birth certificate. They then have to roleplay that identity here until they die (Cancer from smog, police brutality, terrorist missions, stepping over land mines from crossing borders, etc.)

In order to win at the game of life, they must produce at least 2 off spring before they die. Those 2 off springs will then be life cards for anyone that was eliminated early from this game and wishes to be reincarnated. 

A full life time in this game, lasts about 10 pages. After 10 pages, if you don't get yourself killed, you'll die from natural causes. 

Of course, I'm just rambling in the gaming section so you're welcome to ignore me. 

Ya know, I think you can make this more fun and interesting if you add a random element to it.

Say someone asks you to roll a dice, and based on those numbers you give them their new racial identity and birth certificate. They then have to roleplay that identity here until they die (Cancer from smog, police brutality, terrorist missions, stepping over land mines from crossing borders, etc.)

In order to win at the game of life, they must produce at least 2 off spring before they die. Those 2 off springs will then be life cards for anyone that was eliminated early from this game and wishes to be reincarnated. 

A full life time in this game, lasts about 10 pages. After 10 pages, if you don't get yourself killed, you'll die from natural causes. 

Of course, I'm just rambling in the gaming section so you're welcome to ignore me.