Dracu-Riot

Dark Ariel7

Dracu Riot is a bit longer than an average moege. I wouldn't call it short. The common route is on the short side but the heroine routes are all longer. It's listed as long on VNDB and it has a 50,000 line script. Most standard moege has around 30,000 line scripts and are listed as medium on VNDB.

... What the heck. I ended up doing the common route without even knowing it. It was soooo short. Plus why did I not get any of the girls?!? That made no sense. I made good choices dammit. I never even got to figure out that Nicola is a girl(I think we all knew.)

well, real life does teach us that good choices don't get women. Make a couple bad decisions and you would be a Harem magnet though. (All advice given is subject to immediate change by Soverign and/or any immediate members of his Harem in the case of legal investigations.)

... What the heck. I ended up doing the common route without even knowing it. It was soooo short. Plus why did I not get any of the girls?!? That made no sense. I made good choices dammit. I never even got to figure out that Nicola is a girl(I think we all knew.)

The only translated route available is the grey haired girl so just focus all of the decisions on her.

She'd better. She has a great personality. Not hating on Chi Chi girl but Nicola is much better. 

I am unexpectedly loving Erina though. i did not think she would be this great just from the common route. 

Also the choices in the game make no sense. I have no idea what made me end up down the Erina route. This is a first for me.

You're right there with the rest of us now. Miu's route, so close yet so far. Erina's has been described by a lot of people as the worst route, and it's the only one in the patch. I feel like we are being punished for something.

Pft. Who said I was going to stop there? I want Miu so I will simply read Miu. I haven't been studying japanese just for show.

... I dont even know anymore... Why they hell did I end up in the Nicola route? I made 0 Choices that would logically lead me down that route.... I still can get to Miu.

FINALLY! All I had to do was rub her breasts. Why did I not see that earlier?

The start of her route is amusing. I also really like looking at her in the bath tub. I find it really cute. 

Edited by Dark Ariel7

... I dont even know anymore... Why they hell did I end up in the Nicola route? I made 0 Choices that would logically lead me down that route.... I still can get to Miu.

FINALLY! All I had to do was rub her breasts. Why did I not see that earlier?

The start of her route is amusing. I also really like looking at her in the bath tub. I find it really cute. 

i can't believe my advice was right, the worst possible choice got you the best woman hory sheeet 

I dunno, I managed to get into both the Miu and Erina routes my first time without thinking too hard about it. The choices made sense to me.

My problem with is that if you try to figure it out its not hard but I dont want to have to think about it. The choices should be more natural. I should have gone down Mius route the first time because it is what I wanted. Also what leads to the choice of Erina and Nicola makes no sense.

• 1 month later...