Pure Ribbon Studio's first visual novel - Yamasaki no Natsu

Satsuki

Favorite Character  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you like the most?

• Shimizu Yuu
    • Hishikawa Kazumi
    • Kamishiro Tsubaki
    • Kamishiro Sanae
    • Koizumi Mika
    • Protagonist-kun (LOL)

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello everyone and thanks for all the support!

You probably don't know me but I'll be translating the Visual Novel in French as well. I'm really proud to have joined this very active team and I hope we'll be able to achieve something really good together :)

About myself, I live in Belgium (french side) and I'll be studying translation&interpretation at university for the 5 (or more) next years of my life ^^

Once again, thanks for the support and I hope you'll appreciate what we've been striving to achieve ;)

Bye~~

Sup'

Really looking forward to this :o

I will probably like the protagonist since I prefer that kind of personality on protagonists.

And haven't really seen much protagonists who are a pianist, and I like to play the piano too so +1

And I'm a fan of Animenz :3

Learned a few transcriptions of him for the piano

Guest Omniknight

Here's a small background update!
In case you missed any of them, here are the complete sets of backgrounds made thus far.

Please expect more awesomeness as our kickstarter draws near  :)  :D  :)  :D

ALL CREDITS GO TO OUR WONDERFUL BACKGROUND ARTIST, D-DY!! 

YOU CAN VISIT HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/deathdy.wilder

AND YOU CAN VISIT HIS DEVIANTART PAGE HERE:

http://deathdy666.deviantart.com/

...you know what's even more amazing? He's only in college. But with that kind of skills, he's definitely got a very bright future.

See you guys later!

_Omniknight [scenario Writer]

Here's a small background update!

In case you missed any of them, here are the complete sets of backgrounds made thus far.

Please expect more awesomeness as our kickstarter draws near  :)  :D  :)  :D

ALL CREDITS GO TO OUR WONDERFUL BACKGROUND ARTIST, D-DY!! 

YOU CAN VISIT HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/deathdy.wilder

AND YOU CAN VISIT HIS DEVIANTART PAGE HERE:

http://deathdy666.deviantart.com/

...you know what's even more amazing? He's only in college. But with that kind of skills, he's definitely got a very bright future.

See you guys later!

_Omniknight [scenario Writer]

I-TOLD-YOU-TO-NOT-DO-THIS-KIND-OF-UPDATE-DIDN'T-I?!

Guest Omniknight

Agree :D

D-dy will be releasing more backgrounds every 2 days, so if you guys want the JPEG version of the backgrounds to use as wallpapers send me a PM here with your email :D

_Omniknight

I just realized I haven't commented on this project. :/ I wish you guys the best of luck! I have to say, I love playing the piano, and when I saw that this VN will have some of that musical element, I knew I had to read this. :)

I look forward to seeing what else Yamasaki no Natsu has to offer!

Guest Omniknight

If we are able to name the MC i will be super excited. In any case good luck with it.

I'll probably implement it myself just to annoy Satsuki... :3

I doubt we will want to try to implement that function, since this is not a "dating game" type.

Then will you at least give the MC a good personality? Because if you are going to make him just like every VN MC ever might as well allow us to give him a name (Also Key allows that function and they are one of the biggest VN names out there and they just make only VNs).

Then will you at least give the MC a good personality? Because if you are going to make him just like every VN MC ever might as well allow us to give him a name (Also Key allows that function and they are one of the biggest VN names out there and they just make only VNs).

Actually, Key stopped doing this after Clannad (I'm not even sure it was even proposed by default to change the name on Clannad, you had to mess around with the settings I think...). And most likely because it's really not in vogue anymore in VN to offer the possibility to name yourself the MC.

Actually, Key stopped doing this after Clannad (I'm not even sure it was even proposed by default to change the name on Clannad, you had to mess around with the settings I think...). And most likely because it's really not in vogue anymore in VN to offer the possibility to name yourself the MC.

And it's pointless imo. With the exception of traditional dating games, I just don't see the point of naming the protagonist.

And it's pointless imo. With the exception of traditional dating games, I just don't see the point of naming the protagonist.

Again asnwer if the MC will have a strong personality or will just be your typical harem character, because from the introduction alone he looks like the second, so if you are going to make him bland as hell then might as well add the naming but if you are actually going to make him stand out as his own then okay dont (Although that "popular with girls" sound like some wish fullfillment character.)

My point with my previous post is that naming your character isnt only for dating sims.

Again asnwer if the MC will have a strong personality or will just be your typical harem character, because from the introduction alone he looks like the second, so if you are going to make him bland as hell then might as well add the naming but if you are actually going to make him stand out as his own then okay dont (Although that "popular with girls" sound like some wish fullfillment character.)

My point with my previous post is that naming your character isnt only for dating sims.

Yes he will, because this is not some plotless nukige that creating harem and fap to H-scenes are the only things people does.

And seriously, even if he is "bland as hell" (nope), I will still not add that unnecessary naming function in.