What Site Work Would You Like To See?

Please consider taking this survey (Link) and let me know what you want to see fixed/improved upon across the various Fuwanovel sites. Your feedback will determine my work priorities this Summer/Fall. (Forum Post)

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Snowtsuku

Post your desktop screen shot

I've always avoided anime-ing my desktop as I prefer neutral wallpapers (that is, mostly pretty landscapes), but then I saw this Albedo drawing and...

Spoiler

screen_1_by_szafalesiaka-dc6vop1.png

After that, it only felt appropriate to find something for the login screen too (yeah, it's a photo, because I couldn't be bothered to work around not being able to just click printscreen)...

Spoiler

screen_2_by_szafalesiaka-dc6vore.jpg

I think I'll get some heat for this from my GF, but, well, you only live once. :mare:

Started up a while back with Tsujidou-san Jun'ai Road and now playing through various Minato Carnival visual novels, i just had to do this:

Primary Screen:

ECjlKxn.png

Secondary screen:

Etg9GmF.png

Android Homescreen:

q4sKBoD.png

Loving the novels so much! ^.^

Edited by +StrikeR+

Edit: Reworking a bit my desktop, so changing this post to show my Android phone screens, sorry for the inconvenience: 

Changed my phone screens, i went with Inamura Chain (from Tsujidou-san Jun'ai Road) for Lockscreen:

cHnmF4o.png

And Kirsty (the silver grim reaper from Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami :p) for my home screen:

UigwnZW.png

Its fun every time i use my phone :p.

Edited by +StrikeR+

Sorry for the multiple posts (will make this my last for a long while, because i finally got it right :p), as i said before for various reasons i went back to windows 7 pro (mainly atm also for some VN compatibilities) finally got the desktop right, i wanted a nice Minato Carnival feel across my devices and something more centered on my main screen (first picture main desktop, second picture secondary monitor):

q3ZH6yS.png

UYObE85.png