Gunjou no Sora wo Koete

havoc

Seems like a interseting vn.

I quite like these kind of stories in general, well that is assuming it is anything like i excpect it to be.

So has anyone played it.

If so what is your opinion on it?

Also what are your thoughts on it if you have not yet read it?

vndb description:

You start off as Yashiro, one of the two first rank students in a flight combat school maintained by the army. Japan is split into two factions and the situation is tense, with small battles being held here and there.
His father was the one who caused the entire splitting up and tense situation, with the proposal of some yen economic plan.
Life isn’t exactly as easy as normal school life over there, with it’s hardcore training. Still, he still manages to talk with friends and just act like a somewhat normal guy of his age should act.
But things never go right. Rumors have that a war is starting. That means he’ll have to go out to the frontlines as a pilot killing people. Can he save what his father has caused or can he even survive till the end of the war?

http://vndb.org/v1069

I think i would love to see this translated.

Altough the chances of that happening are between never and no way. (most likely)

This is not my kind of setting but I would like to see it TLed nonetheless, because I'm sure there are a lot of people who might like it.

Yeah the setting kind of reminds me of muv luv alternative and planetarian.

To bad i dont speak japanese.