Muv Luv Alternative Spanish Project

Hi, everyone. 

Last year I got to play Muv Luv Alternative which it was my first VN/Eroge and I gotta say that it was glorious, I loved the story, the characters, the soundtrack, everything... Then, when I finished I recomendend to all of my real life friends and my online friends, but guess what. None of them speaks english (let alone japanese) enough to understand such a complex VN which, obviously, made me wonder for a while to finally get to the conclusion to translate it. 

I've been translation anime from english to spanish since 2011 and I think I'm very decent at doing that so I decided to do some research of how to translate a VN. I found some tools and even followed the instructions step by step and never got even close to change anything on the script. 

Some time later I decided to ask for some advice at amaterasu translations but I haven't been able to contact amaterasu and my account is waiting for admin aproval since 9 months. And the worst of all, it's that as I'm from latin america, from Costa Rica to be exact,I can't find anyone who knows how to do it...

I think Muv Luv Alternative is a masterpiece that deserves to be avaliable in as many languages as posible. So my request is, can anybody here lend me a hand at least at pointing out any recomended software I could use and how to use it. 

Everything and anything will be apreciated and I hope someone reads this xD

I have no idea how to hack and insert text, coding or anything like that. That said... I'm from Mexico and as soon as I get my PS3 copies of Muv Luv and Muv Luv Alternative (In 2 weeks at most) I can help on the translation (I haven't played the games yet. Only a bit of Muv Luv Failstar...Extra just to try it out). I'm quite well versed in english and my spanish grammar is decent as well so it could work.

If someone gave me a how-to do it I could start ASAP.

Hey, me again... I just wanna make you know that rigth now I'm succesfully translating the User Interface of the game... pics or didn't happen? 

hBn6BQJ.png

0bgcgfX.png

Right now, I'm kind of dealing with some spanish accents that don't seem to work... I believe it's because of the japanese unicode that's messing with it...  

Also, It seems I messed up or something cause I can't touch any dialogue now... So I'll start working that out.

Btw, this version is the Windows 7 Support Edition... the 2006 version of the game wasn't compatible with the AFHook provided by Albedo (tons of thanks) http://www.aemedia.org/2013/01/tbs-1-22966.html Here's the link of the remastered version for Win 7 that works with the patch. The only thing I don't know right now it's if this version is 18+ version or all ages... 

I'll post some more things once I get to actually do something useful xD. Later