Girl look cute (if)...

MDruidd

I've searching in search selection, and i don't find a topic with this title.
I'm kind of curious about it, so ... I make this thread. 

I want to know your opinion about cute girls, of course in the Anime or Visual Novel, not in real life
like,  what the reaction makes you see a girl be cute? 
or in certain circumstances?

So... you can express your opinion so free in here.

Rules :
  • You can give (or not) a photo to support your opinion.
  • You can deny other people's opinions, but added a reason why you deny it
  • This is free, I don't limit it, like one person, one opinion
  • I just give you two photos to support your opinion, no more than two !!

If I give more than this, I can't imagine how much you give a photo, lol: D

So... we can start from now :D

Let's see. I like how in anime/manga, visual novel/light novel, the cute girls (whoever you like.) are quite the perfect ideal, it doesn't have anything you dislike and in some case it is even more perfect then reality itself, except you would probably wish the art or quality of it to be better. I like the character when it's first introduced i guess? and still hasn't really made an appearance in game. (Pretty much new upcoming characters as it builds up your motivation meter.?)

scenario-s-rinchu_graphic1.png

scenario-s-rinchu_graphic2.png

Let's see. I like how in anime/manga, visual novel/light novel, the cute girls (whoever you like.) are quite the perfect ideal, it doesn't have anything you dislike and in some case it is even more perfect then reality itself, except you would probably wish the art or quality of it to be better. I like the character when it's first introduced i guess? and still hasn't really made an appearance in game. (Pretty much new upcoming characters as it builds up your motivation meter.?)

scenario-s-rinchu_graphic1.png

scenario-s-rinchu_graphic2.png

I guess it is true as well. 
but do you not think his behavior?. 
like when see a girl slipped on the floor?
more specific, is nothing that makes you think she was cute when see his behavior?

I guess it is true as well. 
but do you not think his behavior?. 
like when see a girl on the floor slippery pole as possible? 
more specific, see the behavior that makes being cute?

Who's behavior?

I'm lost here.

The reaction you mean? Well, i guess the reaction can be cute depending on the situation.

I know that u will resort to my tsuntsun fetish....

its okay...i love mean bitch. 

I always retort to Tsuntsun fetishes, no matter  who is it

Just stating my opinion Mon-chan

Mean bitches never could be cute imo

I do!

Dat dere is awesome.

I know right. When their relation is good, they are soo nice and awesome. If the guy/girl, betray them in this case mostly guy, the girl will kill him and still love him, i like how the severe head and the flying blood. It looks awesome. It's like saying "Even if you betray me, i will still need you to take responsibility and be with me, as i will always love you". How romantic in my own taste.. Lololol 

I know right. When their relation is good, they are soo nice and awesome. If the guy/girl, betray them in this case mostly guy, the girl will kill him and still love him, i like how the severe head and the flying blood. It looks awesome. It's like saying "Even if you betray me, i will still need you to take responsibility and be with me, as i will always love you". How romantic in my own taste.. Lololol 

That's the biggest charm of yanderes ...if you just don't betray them, everything will be good lol