Are traps cute?

Monmon

It starts at just one, then when you notice it you already love traps. Let that flow through you.

Umu...it start with one...and then two...then four...then eight...till infinity and beyond.

the cuteness of trap are boundless....no matter if they have the same gun as we do.

Just love them as u love other 2d chars....

07e660b85f.jpg

Just love them with all your heart...and they will love u back as much as u give them.

Umu...it start with one...and then two...then four...then eight...till infinity and beyond.

the cuteness of trap are boundless....no matter if they have the same gun as we do.

Just love them as u love other 2d chars....

07e660b85f.jpg

Just love them with all your heart...and they will love u back as much as u give them.

Nope just the one. Thats it no more no less.

Currently downloading Otomeido@Cafe

Might as well try a trap VN and see what it's like

It was released last month:

http://lv1translator.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/otomeidocafe-release/

Ohhh you havent play it???

Well since not too many trap vn is translated, it was pretty awesome. Especially the tsuntsun route, however though..the ending kinda anti-climatic.

I got the prepatched download btw.

I can always try and do a non pre patch download but not now.

umu...i used 7 and i downloaded the Japanese version and patched it by myself....and it works like a charm

well...good luck and enjoy~~~

So following a comment of Mon in another thread, if you guys were to be in a relationship with a trap, would you be only the guy giving the D, or would you be able to receive it in some occasions?

Okay....Since Down's comment made me some thinking yeah. Whatever happen my preference is to be the giver not receiver.

I mean for example if i were in relationship with Yohane

2f3e6f47e1.jpg

Just look at him....so cute and sexy, and i couldnt imagine that he will be giver instead of me. Of course it doesnt mean i`m right.

If he want to try to be the giver i really dont mind, since in a relationship we must hear each other out.

P.S extra pics of Yohane

54c0e9471c.jpg

d00bb99f33.jpg

Okay....Since Down's comment made me some thinking yeah. Whatever happen my preference is to be the giver not receiver.

2f3e6f47e1.jpg

Just look at him....so cute and sexy, and i couldnt imagine that he will be giver instead of me. Of course it doesnt mean i`m right.

If he want to try to be the giver i really dont mind, since in a relationship we must hear each other out.

P.S extra pics of Yohane

54c0e9471c.jpg

d00bb99f33.jpg

I'm the kind of guy that might go in both ends. But this is all hypothetical.

2f3e6f47e1.jpg

P.S extra pics of Yohane

54c0e9471c.jpg

d00bb99f33.jpg

*eyebrow twitchs*

Some things are just unatrual....... like the cueness.

Hi everyone, how is the trap loving today?

I will always love traps....either its 2D and IRL. Muahahaha.

P.S thx for the sexy links my frriend~~~

sadly i wasnt in my tiptop condition yesterday, so i havent seen some of them, and i want to see all of it today~~

i`ll give u a gift as a thx

http://puu.sh/b1NtE/c2d4b5c9b9.jpg

I will always love traps....either its 2D and IRL. Muahahaha.

P.S thx for the sexy links my frriend~~~

sadly i wasnt in my tiptop condition yesterday, so i havent seen some of them, and i want to see all of it today~~

i`ll give u a gift as a thx

http://puu.sh/b1NtE/c2d4b5c9b9.jpg

MY EYESSSSSS!!! THEY BURNNNNNNNNNN WITH JOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

All Hail Traps.