Hi i am new here

Joshuam303

Oh, and you know those VNs I listed earlier? You really should try them. And if you dislike them, I have suggestions of the opposite sort. Before reading Umineko, you might want to read Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, since one of the main characters happens to have connections to another in the Higurashi arc. However, this is totally optional and you can also do it in reverse order. Oh, and DEFINITELY read 999. My god, that VN is by far one of the greatest VNs of all time. Too bad I have a good memory and remember most of it, now I can't play it again with the same interest. Oh, and although it's not officially recognized as a VN (yet), read Radiant Historia. Best hidden gem I've ever played, and I've played MANY obscure titles.

glad to hear it i'll be calling it now 2:50 AM should get some sleep it was nice talking to you

tumblr_m7jy9wnLFe1rqbgzoo1_500.gif

Yea nice talking to you :)

Oh, and you know those VNs I listed earlier? You really should try them. And if you dislike them, I have suggestions of the opposite sort. Before reading Umineko, you might want to read Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, since one of the main characters happens to have connections to another in the Higurashi arc. However, this is totally optional and you can also do it in reverse order. Oh, and DEFINITELY read 999. My god, that VN is by far one of the greatest VNs of all time. Too bad I have a good memory and remember most of it, now I can't play it again with the same interest. Oh, and although it's not officially recognized as a VN (yet), read Radiant Historia. Best hidden gem I've ever played, and I've played MANY obscure titles.

And i will give them a shot :) and i have 999 downloaded, just not got a chance to read it haha

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other, “Uhm… how do you drive this thing?”

Sounds like Bob the Killer Goldfish decided to get a friend along. Unfortunately, his suit was stolen by Earthworm Jim, so...

Welcome to FuwaForums !

Enjoy your stay !

Please read G-Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no kajitsu  :D

Hi thanks! :D and i have read Grisaia no Kajitsu :)

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other, “Uhm… how do you drive this thing?”

Haha :')