Question about Yumina the Ethereal CG Gallery

eyekool56

The game throws a few h-scenes at you with flimsy justification in the early portions of the game, then there's a pretty long gap without any, then a couple for each heroine's route. It's really not much. Kamidori is full to the brim with them.

I think h-scenes are a stain on VNs. I don't understand why they're needed, and I don't understand why we can't just choose not to install them or some such thing. Why are we required to have them? Why can't we disable them? It drives me half mad, trying to figure out why the game devs couldn't have said "make hentai optional".

Love does not need to be expressed through sexual relations. In fact, if you love someone I would think you would want to keep off them for as long as possible. However, I must confess I am not one to know since I have never loved. And if it's only seasoning, why isn't it optional? Why does Kamidori not give me an option to remove the H-scenes? Because it's only seasoning for the perverts who get off on seeing naked women. Or men, for all those Otome games.