Comedy Suggestions

azada83

My Little Monster was an enjoyable anime. Not sure how I felt about how it ended though... might look up if it has a manga or light novel to continue it. My Romantic Team Comedy SNAFU! was enjoyable to and I felt the ending was good enough for me to feel satisfied.

Already saw snafu, but My little Monsters a new one. Added to the list. Thanks alot mate!

Romantic teen comedy SNAFU == oregairu

Saw em both already :/ Thanks though. 

Nichijou is my favorite gag anime in the last decade. Despite being a gag anime, there's a loose running story throughout it and has some uplifting moments.

Humanity Has Declined is a show I'm watching now and it's really great. It's a surreal post-apocalyptic story about a UN mediator whose job is to mediate between fairies and humans and also to just generally solve problems. The setting is actually really bizarre and it's quite funny. A lot of it relies on the WTF factor but it works. I have a feeling it won't be all comedy throughout the entire series.

Nichijou is my favorite gag anime in the last decade. Despite being a gag anime, there's a loose running story throughout it and has some uplifting moments.

Humanity Has Declined is a show I'm watching now and it's really great. It's a surreal post-apocalyptic story about a UN mediator whose job is to mediate between fairies and humans and also to just generally solve problems. The setting is actually really bizarre and it's quite funny. A lot of it relies on the WTF factor but it works. I have a feeling it won't be all comedy throughout the entire series.

Awesome. Ill add Humanity to the list. Thanks alot.

257a06c8c5.png

I was mostly pointing out that this is only one thing through programmerspeak

Ah ok. My programming knowlege only goes as far as some html i learned in high school, so that one slipped by me. My bad lol

Along with almost everyone else I highly recommend Nichijou (which can still make me laugh after watching clips hundreds of times).  Additionally, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Hataraku Maou-sama, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, The World God Only Knows, Maria Holic, Sakura Trick, and FLCL (although that's old).  Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu was also funny if you've seen the show.   

And of course, one of the funniest 27 minutes of my life, Plastic Nee-san.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvP8fPOPWE

....I just realized how much comedy anime I watch. 

Wow i wasn't expecting so many people to reply today. lets see......

Try Seto no Hanayome ,It's almost like Nisekoi but it had more comedy And also try these : SKET Dance, Gintama, Nichijou, Tonari no Seki-kun, Special A, Hataraku Maou sama!

Added to the list. Thanks mate. 

Along with almost everyone else I highly recommend Nichijou (which can still make me laugh after watching clips hundreds of times).  Additionally, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Hataraku Maou-sama, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, The World God Only Knows, Maria Holic, Sakura Trick, and FLCL (although that's old).  Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu was also funny if you've seen the show.   

And of course, one of the funniest 27 minutes of my life, Plastic Nee-san.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvP8fPOPWE

....I just realized how much comedy anime I watch. 

About half of those I've already seen, but are realy good which means your taste in comedy anime must be good. Added the other half to my list. BTW, FLCL is still at the top of my list for favorite anime of all time. :P

There's also Mitsudomoe which is pretty funny, The world god only know, Crayon Shin-chan and Ouran Highschool Host Club (but I'm sure you've already saw that last one)

Saw all those already, but they were all really good. Mitsudomoe especially, since i went in that one not expecting to like it and was plesently surprised.

Hmmm, here's some from the top of my head: Nichijou / Lucky Star / Working!! / D-Frag! / Seitokai Yakuindomo / Mangaka-san to Assistant-san / Noucome / K-ON! / OreImo

Mangaka-san's a new one. Added to the list. The links were a nice touch btw :P Dam I went from having absolutly nothing, to having a freaking months worth of shows to watch. You guys are awesome :D

About half of those I've already seen, but are really good which means your taste in comedy anime must be good. Added the other half to my list. BTW, FLCL is still at the top of my list for favorite anime of all time. :P

Thanks, its definitely up there for me too. I seem to like either extremely dark or extremely lighthearted anime with very little middle ground. 

Another recommendation would be the first English Dub of Gakkou no Kaidan, which makes me nearly asphyxiate with laughter when I try to watch it.   The dub cast just did whatever they wanted and hilarity ensued.  

Omg i think i saw clips ofthat one on youtube. I thought it was an abridged series, but that was the official dub?

Yes.  What I've heard is that the anime was deemed so bad that the company just hired a bunch of good VAs and said "Do whatever you want, ad lib, whatever."

They re-did the dub later accurately and tried to cover this version up but it's hilarious.  It's the only officially made abridged series.

Yes.  What I've heard is that the anime was deemed so bad that the company just hired a bunch of good VAs and said "Do whatever you want, ad lib, whatever."

They re-did the dub later accurately and tried to cover this version up but it's hilarious.  It's the only officially made abridged series.

Thats awesome. Definetly on my list now.