Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Annnd Eli (60level) raised my score 7k :) now 6xx rank :D hopefully I won't drop under 1000 for score ranking :/

nice... my team r hit limit oledi even with sr eli.... only get 184k with my best at moment @@ if no trigger any nico and honoka, just only around 176k....

I was looking at Pile's twitter and saw this :

DBtYbJlgCIAA6q2i.jpg

kawaii :D

Just love how care-free Rin is most of the time~

Man did this take longer than I expected or wanted.

There was so much kanji and on top of that most of it was kanji I never saw or used, and to make it worse the pictures were so small it made some kanji impossible to read (for me) and I had to go with my gut at points.

But even if it's short, i still finished it to the best of my abilties, so here is today's NicoMaki post of the day

A story about how Nico is the best senpai<3

Hope you enjoy :D

11.jpg

21.jpg

32.jpg

41.jpg

51.jpg

6-copy.jpg

72.jpg

Nico's design in this was really cute

I'm still thankfully in the top 1000 but barely. I was hoping I wouldn't move from there.

As far as overall ranking.. I'm not even looking out of fear.

Also just found this cuteness. I can't even.

nBPdbiJ.jpg

prk4vZH.jpg

a3S4Js3.jpg

ETGFEgy.jpg

EAEjhYj.jpg

PeLGvXp.jpg

That was amazingly cute, loved it

Why am I always so low ranked for Event Song Score?  I thought my Cool team was doing pretty good, but everyone has so much higher rank than me :(

brBqsNW.png

Oh, and this card in the JP version is great. Who needs to idolize?

ZVKu6QC.jpg

Just love how care-free Rin is most of the time~

Nico's design in this was really cute

That was amazingly cute, loved it

Why am I always so low ranked for Event Song Score? I thought my Cool team was doing pretty good, but everyone has so much higher rank than me :(

brBqsNW.png

Oh, and this card in the JP version is great. Who needs to idolize?

ZVKu6QC.jpg

I love Nico's card too :D I think your team is pretty good with 4 cool srs :/ put some cool Rs instead of pure&smile SRs?

I am watching season 2 episode 1 again and that talking on phone scene... aren't Nico and Maki outside alone and it is late with clothes we didn't see them wearing before or after :D they hang out together it is cuuute >♡<

I love Nico's card too :D I think your team is pretty good with 4 cool srs :/ put some cool Rs instead of pure&smile SRs?

I am watching season 2 episode 1 again and that talking on phone scene... aren't Nico and Maki outside alone and it is late with clothes we didn't see them wearing before or after :D they hang out together it is cuuute >♡<

The only other Rare I have to replace them is an Umi idolized, maybe I'll use her instead of Hanayo. Nico and Honoka's abilities give a significant amount, but I'm super unlucky and I'll go entire songs without either of them activating...

I found this to be hilarious, sorry I couldn't translate some of them, maybe Mephisto can help.

Since there's many references  i figured i'd put the translation under the pictures (also because i'm lazy)

BVElrmR.jpg

Tsubasa:We've been paying attention to all of you guys

Tsubasa: You are.. if I recall correctly..

jpX8R0n.jpg

Tsubasa: Pan! (bread)

Honoka: Ehh

isLKCDp.jpg

Tsubasa: Horosho! (it's written with Russian characters :P)

Eri: Japanese is okay.

KNOKt5Y.jpg

Tsubasa: Honoka-chan!

I don't really get it but Kotori replied with "Nmi-chan"

Not sure if i missed the joke

jlLmywt.jpg

Tsubasa: The person with the stunt face

(reference to Umi's face in that one episode where she lost at cards :P honestly i'm not even sure how to translate it, i just used a literal meaning)

Umi: What do you mean by that!?

0CTYPpH.jpg

Tsubasa: Nyaa

Rin: I'm not a cat nya

lWraZLH.jpg

Tsubasa: Vueehh 

Maki: Nani sore, Imi wakan'nai (i'm not even going to translate that, it just means "what's that? I don't get it")

Pk42Oh0.jpg

Tsubasa: Spiritual Washi Washi

(This is tricky to translate, but basically washi is "watashi" (me) used by old people or in this case by Nozomi's kansai dialect)

Nozomi gave a generic Kansai ben reply that I don't know how to translate, would appreciate help in this one, i suck at kansai ben

By the way the reply was "seyaruka"

KkEl42B.jpg

Tsubasa: Gohan! (Rice)

I have 0 clue how to translate what Hanayo said :(

SJFVgUi.jpg

Since it's in english i'll leave the original reference

Basically there's this guy Roman that constantly calls you to do stupid stuff like go bowling in GTA IV and he always starts his sentences with "hey cousin let's ..." 

Nico: I'm not Bellic! (Niko Bellic is the protagonist in GTA IV)

The only other Rare I have to replace them is an Umi idolized, maybe I'll use her instead of Hanayo. Nico and Honoka's abilities give a significant amount, but I'm super unlucky and I'll go entire songs without either of them activating...

Okay put your newest Umi SR card as your leader, Put your event SR Eli to where your old Eli SR is, Put old event SR Umi to where your R Eli is, Put SR other Eli left to your leader and R  Eli to leader's right, And to top left Nico to top right Honoka

I realized Eli's skill activates a lot for me and her skill was for every 30 notes :D when we touch 31,61 (61 I am not sure about 31st note though and maybe 121 too ) you can touch her and get points

The reason why you need to put Umi as your leader is because of her skill... even if it activates, stamina is not a good skill in my opinion :D And the notes to that position(leader) are very low (I mean only 10-15 notes comes to there

And on JP version I realized you get much muchh lower points when you touch smile while you are playing a cool attr. song :/ (On JP version they show how many points you get for each touch) That is why you should put smile SRs to the top places where the notes don't come often

Others depend on your luck

Sorry if I wrote too much :D I just take this idol game too seriously and even looked which notes go to which circle >.<'' I need that second ticket badly :D

Okay put your newest Umi SR card as your leader, Put your event SR Eli to where your old Eli SR is, Put old event SR Umi to where your R Eli is, Put SR other Eli left to your leader and R  Eli to leader's right, And to top left Nico to top right Honoka

I realized Eli's skill activates a lot for me and her skill was for every 30 notes :D when we touch 31,61 (61 I am not sure about 31st note though and maybe 121 too ) you can touch her and get points

The reason why you need to put Umi as your leader is because of her skill... even if it activates, stamina is not a good skill in my opinion :D And the notes to that position(leader) are very low (I mean only 10-15 notes comes to there

And on JP version I realized you get much muchh lower points when you touch smile while you are playing a cool attr. song :/ (On JP version they show how many points you get for each touch) That is why you should put smile SRs to the top places where the notes don't come often

Others depend on your luck

Sorry if I wrote too much :D I just take this idol game too seriously and even looked which notes go to which circle >.<'' I need that second ticket badly :D

I never paid attention to the leader skill, but the abilities that activate during the song don't matter on placement, the rest of my teams are always placed off-attributes in least received areas.

I never paid attention to the leader skill, but the abilities that activate during the song don't matter on placement, the rest of my teams are always placed off-attributes in least received areas.

The abilities activate when their time comes like Eli whenever you reach 30 ombo there is a chance :D after reaching 30, when you wanna touch 31 it is Eli if you put her to where your old Eli is :D So you can get points

You need to touch the character right when her skill activates

The abilities activate when their time comes like Eli whenever you reach 30 ombo there is a chance :D after reaching 30, when you wanna touch 31 it is Eli if you put her to where your old Eli is :D So you can get points

You need to touch the character right when her skill activates

Pretty sure you don't need to touch anything. The skill activates on its own, I know this because I noticed my score go up when Nico goes Nico Nico Nii despite me not pressing anything.

So like Ceris said, it doesn't matter where they are placed, the skill will activate when the criteria are met, the only thing where placement matters is attribute matching, and obviously you want to put the highest rarity card in the center.

All that matters in the center is the rarity (and the attribute), being in the center doesn't really do anything else for your score. 

Pretty sure you don't need to touch anything. The skill activates on its own, I know this because I noticed my score go up when Nico goes Nico Nico Nii despite me not pressing anything.

So like Ceris said, it doesn't matter where they are placed, the skill will activate when the criteria are met.

No I played a song on JP version and the first note was a long slider so I touched and hold it while holding it Rin's skill activated and I touched her and the 0 point changed the next time I played the song Rin's skill activated again with Nico's skill and I didn't touch her and didn't get any point

That's really weird because I never touch anything and the score goes up (if the skill is a score skill)

I really don't remember having to touch them to activate their skill.

For example I have 2 SR that fortify my team (so i only get perfects) and their skills always activates at random.

I know the ones with abilities like turning good and greats into perfects activate on their own but stamina and score don't work like that hmm tomorrow the daily song should be pure right? While playing it, pay attention you might be able to see when you don't touch that girl, you won't get stamina :D

I have a stamina recovery card in my smile team and i lost 3 stamina earlier today and my stamina went up a bit after and I did not touch her.

Reading the wiki it also says:

Activation of the skill is based on a percent chance once a certain condition is satisfied and varies from character to character. The condition is usually either when a certain multiple of a combo is reached (for example, every 10 combo would mean there is a chance of activating once 10 combo, 20 combo, 30 combo, etc. is reached), when a certain number of Perfects has been reached (for example, every 15 Perfects), after a certain number of notes have been spawned (for example, every 20 notes) or after a set amount of time has passed (for example, every 8 seconds).

There is nothing about touching the card itself.

I think your eyes just played a trick on you :P

Maybe the card was a stamina recovery and you had full stamina? 

But regardless you don't need to touch the card to activate the skill.

10384755_480180955418124_728770720102528

Tranlation:
Rin: Rin's... Is not that big though...
Hanayo: S...Someone save me!
Maki: How come you can get so happy like this? Incomprehensible.
Umi: If...If you do this I may get pregnant.
Honoka: Hehe... That's itchy.
Kotori: OK that would be 10000 yen.
Nico: W...What?! If you want to say something, do so.
Nozomi: You better prepare to be touched before you touch someone.
Eli: Jeez, you are too impatient.

Wow i'm rank 1020 by score

That just.. that just seriously blows

Tranlation:
Rin: Rin's... Is not that big though...
Hanayo: S...Someone save me!
Maki: How come you can get so happy like this? Incomprehensible.
Umi: If...If you do this I may get pregnant.
Honoka: Hehe... That's itchy.
Kotori: OK that would be 10000 yen.
Nico: W...What?! If you want to say something, do so.
Nozomi: You better prepare to be touched before you touch someone.
Eli: Jeez, you are too impatient.

Ah Umi's innocence.

This is what it feels like every time you touch them in the game

Change ur hanayo to the right position of center, would boost up point a bit~

Ur team better than mine =w=

If u can replace hanayo with any cool rare as cool idolized umi etc that lower pts within 200 pts, will work better than hanayo due to 10% more pts with matched attrib. and also the pure hanayo dun have skill to boost points right?

Nico and honoka be a must if u dun have better cool card, since their skill r adoorable 

I know the ones with abilities like turning good and greats into perfects activate on their own but stamina and score don't work like that hmm tomorrow the daily song should be pure right? While playing it, pay attention you might be able to see when you don't touch that girl, you won't get stamina :D

Erm, When the skill triggered, the icon of member will blink, as i know it doesnt matter where u put ur member, u will also get the skill activated. Becoz same skill , its always more than 2 card skill trigger event u didnt touch them at that moment, as well of my nico and honoka low chance trigger ~

Position only effect the score if u use different attrib type of card due to notes distribution.