Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just hit the 23k event point mark with 12 gems spent. Probably going to wait before using another gem though, since I have 15 LP right now, that means I can pull off an expert with 30 min left of the event, and known if I need to spend another gem to stay in the top 1000.

Same! I'm really looking forward to competing for top 200 in her event. I have 36 love gems saved up just for that purpose right now, and given that I'll be able to collect some more until then makes me feel pretty confident about it. Good luck to both of us :P

Hopefully they increase the cutoff by then.

Three episodes into the second season and I don't want to watch any more... because I don't want it to end. I often don't like second seasons/sequels much, but this one is absolutely fantastic.

Hope so too. I'm sure Nico and Maki events are worse, but we ARE getting more and more players, too... plus, it'd be nice to have some gems left to spend on draws instead.

Just hit the 23k event point mark with 12 gems spent. Probably going to wait before using another gem though, since I have 15 LP right now, that means I can pull off an expert with 30 min left of the event, and known if I need to spend another gem to stay in the top 1000.

I'm pretty sure we won't see an increase in cutoff anytime soon as KLab is basing it on amount of love gems spent per event. So far I've been spending 8~14 love gems for each event for the top 1000 cutoff. Unless we see a major increase in the number of love gems spent the cutoff will stay at 200/1000 for a long time.

The reason why the Jap version got an increased cutoff was because the player base was spamming love gems like crazy that more than 20 love gems were needed to even make the top 1000 cutoff which is..  :mellow:

I accidentally miscalculated what time this event would end. I used up 15 lp, only to find out that I could have waited 1 more hour, play the 25 lp song and then use another love gem. The stress of knowing that this event is about to end is getting to me.  :unsure:

This event ends 1 hour and more or less 30 minutes more right?

I accidentally miscalculated what time this event would end. I used up 15 lp, only to find out that I could have waited 1 more hour, play the 25 lp song and then use another love gem. The stress of knowing that this event is about to end is getting to me.  :unsure:

Yes that is correct. I don't think that it will affect you that much unless you're 1 LP short of playing the event song or something. There is a ticker when you select the event song which shows you the remaining time. It's way more convenient than calculating the time yourself imo.

If Honoka is the trend, then the next one would be 

XYF7TUt.png?1

I'd take Hanayo over Honoka :P

I'm so jealous ... You could never have enough Honoka's  :wub:

And i will not make it in the Top 1000  :(

Greetz

You can have enough when you already have at least 2 repeat of her after idolizing, for each attribute.

I'm pretty sure we won't see an increase in cutoff anytime soon as KLab is basing it on amount of love gems spent per event. So far I've been spending 8~14 love gems for each event for the top 1000 cutoff. Unless we see a major increase in the number of love gems spent the cutoff will stay at 200/1000 for a long time.

The reason why the Jap version got an increased cutoff was because the player base was spamming love gems like crazy that more than 20 love gems were needed to even make the top 1000 cutoff which is..  :mellow:

At least we aren't in Korea

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2c7lqa/so_kr_event_1_just_ended/

These events really are stressful.

Ugh I dropped to rank 1021. Am sitting at 86 tokens, 23LP and 1 more song to rank up atm. Might have to spend another love gem just to be safe. Would be so mad at myself if I miss the cutoff by a few hundred points or so.

Huh I got so many smile Honokas too my smile team is full with honokas and nicos :D

take a look at this wrgTCSB.pngI am not really complaining though :D they gave me 203k score :D

and JP Kotori event ended! :D Did 2nd draw here results:

8oqo0ED.png

At first I was upset to see Hanayo but she is kind of cute isn't she? :3

and 1 ticket I got thiiiiiisss (with this I am really happy!)

Y1tH5qv.png

Can't wait till Honoka event ends! How are your rankings at the moment??? I woke up and saw I dropped to 1007 :/

Y1tH5qv.png

S-S-S-She's gorgeous! Nico Nico Nii~

On a side note I read somewhere that JP version is getting this new scouting method where the SR/UR rates are 80/20. Does anyone have more details on this and care to clarify? My Japanese is very bad so I can't read/translate the patch notes at all  :(

On a side note I read somewhere that JP version is getting this new scouting method where the SR/UR rates are 80/20. Does anyone have more details on this and care to clarify? My Japanese is very bad so I can't read/translate the patch notes at all  :(

I can't see my notifications sadly :/ But there are some new stuff about scouting another ticket page came, if you collect 5, you can get SR or UR guarantee :D

And yet again the competition is fierce.

Already lost count of how many love gems i spent.

I stopped caring halfway too.

I'm at 23.5k points

Will probably need to spend another one soon just in case.

Same 23.5k pts can play the song 1 more time on hard and 1 time normal wonder if that will be enough

i make my way to 24k points, but change my mind to 25k becoz i need to use only 2 pcs and get 25k points, and get 2 gem on 25k points... but my luck terrible... i get crash and and 45 love gone... end up with 16 gem T_T

total waste - 111 love including the leftover 14 love at end of event + accidently play easy mode 2 times. i would save up 2 gem...

The new scouting method involves blue tickets which you can obtain 1 for:

- every 20 ranks (up till 100, I think)

- every 10 rolls (I'm unsure if it has to be every 10+1 roll, or just filling up the bar is fine)

Using 1 ticket:

- 10% chance for UR

- I forgot about SR and R drop rate.

Using 5 ticket:

- 20% UR

- 80% SR

Apparently, thanks to the UR moms, there are already people with fully maxed skills for their teams.

I've spent probably around 20 love gems as per usual.

It's clear that you need a lot more love gems if you're not willing to sacrifice sleep time. Kind of sucksi really can not keep up with playing constantly, it's just not doable for me.

I'm actually kind of scared i didn't make it.. i finished with around the same points as JkR

It's going to be close.

The new scouting method involves blue tickets which you can obtain 1 for:

- every 20 ranks (up till 100, I think)

- every 10 rolls (I'm unsure if it has to be every 10+1 roll, or just filling up the bar is fine)

Using 1 ticket:

- 10% chance for UR

- I forgot about SR and R drop rate.

Using 5 ticket:

- 20% UR

- 80% SR

Apparently, thanks to the UR moms, there are already people with fully maxed skills for their teams.

What about people who already rolled 10+1 in the past? Do they get compensated the same amount of blue tickets? Would be kinda sad if there is no compensation whatsoever for people who spammed honor scouts in the past.