Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah we're aiming for the same thing then. I'm aiming for top 1k for event raking and top 200 for event song ranking. I hope my Smile team is good enough though, don't have a Smile UR this time cause I drawed another Umi UR the other day. If only that was a Honoka/Nico UR~

I really hope they don't suddenly release an EX version for the Nico event song. I don't think I'll be able to FC that and my event song ranking will be screwed up  :wacko: aiming for top 200 again this time, hopefully  :D

In case I'm mistaken, expert mode does not count towards the score ranking. I was worried about the same thing as well during Kotori's event, and apparently I never had to. It does help with getting more points though.

I wonder how much competition Nico's event will get. Most of everyone outside JP seems to favor her and Maki so much.

That Nico card is so awesome it's going to be painful to not want to spend love gems to get top 1000. The competition is going to be fierce though, since Nico has a bigger fanbase than Umi (I think). I'll just gauge it on the last couple days whether or not I want to and how many Love Gems I have. If I have to spend more love gems than what allows me to do the 10+1 when the Rin SR comes out, I'm not spending any on the Nico event. I have 40 love gems right now.

That Nico card is so awesome it's going to be painful to not want to spend love gems to get top 1000. The competition is going to be fierce though, since Nico has a bigger fanbase than Umi (I think). I'll just gauge it on the last couple days whether or not I want to and how many Love Gems I have. If I have to spend more love gems than what allows me to do the 10+1 when the Rin SR comes out, I'm not spending any on the Nico event. I have 40 love gems right now.

spend on nico event, since u will get more than 50 with upcoming daily songs and also event rewards ~

Nico and Maki are the ones with the biggest fanbase in the west so I can imagine how tough it will get.

Not to mention as more days go by more people start playing SIF.

Random thought: I was just typesetting the NicoMaki manga I finished translating yesterday only to discover some anon on danbooru  also translated it. I feel kind of upset.

Just read through the story chapter rewards for JP's Eri event. It was so amusing and so much shipping involved. I finished with a wide grin on my face.

Well with an increasing player base let's hope that KLab will take neccesary measures and make the cutoff for second SR to top 1500/2000. Top 1000 is really stressful to compete.

Don't forget increasing the top 200 cutoff as well ~ That's just as stressful.

Just read through the story chapter rewards for JP's Eri event. It was so amusing and so much shipping involved. I finished with a wide grin on my face.

I read somewhere there's a chapter where Nico and Maki are alone in a cafe or something like that.

Can you confirm?

By the way, I'd like to know if I should do my 10+1 draw now, because I have 58 gems and will probably get enough for SR Nico. Is there any information about what the next 10+1 would be and if there is still 1 guaranteed UR or SR?

By the way, I'd like to know if I should do my 10+1 draw now, because I have 58 gems and will probably get enough for SR Nico. Is there any information about what the next 10+1 would be and if there is still 1 guaranteed UR or SR?

You can do it now.

Until July 4th it's still guaranteed SR

I think the next UR card will be Kotori

Don't know about the SR

Got a pure SR Hanayo which I already had 2x and only 2 new rares.  <_<

And I was lacking so much in smile too (only 1 SR)

Idk if I should Idolize my lvl 60 Hanayo now or if I should train all 3 to 60 since I only have stamina recovery rares on pure...

^Only one? I just got my SR for my Pure team, which I didn't have before (didn't participate in Kotori event from beginning and failed song like 15 times on hard)

And this just happened. Again.

b2l1VGB.jpg

Well, compared to 1 UR and 3 SR cool, and 3 SR pure, my smile team is a little bit lacking at the moment. And the event song for the SR Nico will be a smile song right? That's why I'm a little bit dissapointed. (I also don't have the kotori SR btw, didn't even play yet back then.)

That's a lot of SRs. And yeah, it is a little disappointing since your smile team is weaker, though you are still way better off overall than most people. I have 1 SR Smile and 1 SR Cool from my first draw, the SR Umi from the event, and 1 SR Pure from my 2nd draw. I'm really hoping my 3rd draw isn't disappointing.

Well, compared to 1 UR and 3 SR cool, and 3 SR pure, my smile team is a little bit lacking at the moment. And the event song for the SR Nico will be a smile song right? That's why I'm a little bit dissapointed. (I also don't have the kotori SR btw, didn't even play yet back then.)

I have one SR smile, one SR cool and one UR pure so you have more SR at least.

At least I have one of each though. But then everything else is just rares.

My smile team has 4 level 60 Honokas. I'm so tired of seeing Honoka's face.

I didn't bother leveling up all the spares I got, I just sacrificed them to level up other rares, and now I'm actually leveling up abilities with these repeats. My next 10+1 is going to have so many repeats since I have more than 2/3 of the rares idolized and all but 2 of the rares overall.

That's a lot of SRs and URs @@ How many 10+1 draws did you do up till now? I'm curious  :blink:

That's a lot of SRs and URs @@ How many 10+1 draws did you do up till now? I'm curious  :blink:

Made a small mistake, didn't have 3 SR cool and 1 UR, but 1 UR and 2 SR cool.

I have 1 SR cool from the event, from the ticket I got from that event I got another cool SR Umi (so I have 2 SR Umi's, 2 different ones and a UR Umi)

From my first 10+1 I got UR Umi, SR smile Hanako and 2x SR pure Hanayo

From my 2nd 10+1 I got SR smile Hanayo again, resulting in having 3 SR pure Hanayo's.

So yeah, 2 SR's from the event and scouting ticket, and the other cards are from the 1st 10+1 I did (and one Hanayo from the 2nd)

I was bored and made an account on this thing. Was going to download the japanes version then realized I wouldn't have anyone to play with and interactions would consist of よろしくお願いします! and おはよう.

Profile: メフィスト

ID: 259055396

wow, you make it sound like something for bored people u.u, I am disappoint, Meph!

Anyone know the rankings charts for Japan and the West separately? You all say that everyone in the west loves Nico and Maki (I like them, but they arent my favs), so I was thinking that it has to be different in Japan or you wouldnt bother to make the distinction. Is it Umi/Kotori/Eri on the top over there?

Also, is it through the fourth of july or up until the fourth of july? I'm at 40 and might be able to get 50 on the 4th :D

and Aregon, heh, something like that. I actually didnt feel too bad because I got the good so late it didnt really sink in until after I finished. Also, I'll be seeing plenty more of this daily song, so there's no huge rush to FC it. It's nice to have a goal to work towards!