[Spoiler] Wanko To Kurasou - Error pop up at tiger scene

CCM

fpPnDhG.jpg

This pop up appear before CG of Kotarou and the tiger bleeding. Yes, I still can play the visual novel normally afterward but I just curious why this pop up appear. Did I miss something or etc?

This a bit off topic but why the file size Wanko to kurasou on fuwanovel is 1 GB while on another place is like 400 MB? (Nothing big but I just curious)

Thank you in advance.

If you downloaded the original pre patched, that's why it's bigger. ED givves you the raw game first, and the patch after. Fuwa gives all those files together. So the difference between the files "weight" is because of the english patch =3

The other question I don't know the answer =/

Where's the cg/text? It seems the game is either missing some files, or the file pathnames are incorrect and the game isn't able to access all the assets properly.

My copy was from a different source and I had it running under XP SP3, without any issues. Not sure what are you doing wrong, but it might have something to do with the game simply being way too outdated to work properly on W7/w8; a lot of older games do not seem to work properly on these systems.

I could upload my copy along with the patch onto my server, if you want to give it a try. Not sure if it'll help, but it's always worth checking out.

@Silvz - I see. Thank you for the info.

@IceD - The pop up appear before the CG. If the game missing some files or etc then I might re-download it (or not because I already finished a route, lol). I am running the game on window 7 so, you might be right there because it is a old game.

I was worry if this pop up would be a big deal & affect the game in any way so, that's why I posted this topic but I guess I was wrong and I do not think I mess up anything when installing it. Well, I still can run the game and nothing weird happen so far.

Then I guess it is'nt anything serious except that the executable might simply have some issues with running properly on anything above XP due to coding/library incompatibilities. Anyway, if you're willing to check out another copy, I might upload it for you, just give a word. I'm also interested whether it's just a local issue, or something that has to do with the game being too old for newer versions of windows to handle.

Then I guess it is'nt anything serious except that the executable might simply have some issues with running properly on anything above XP due to coding/library incompatibilities. Anyway, if you're willing to check out another copy, I might upload it for you, just give a word. I'm also interested whether it's just a local issue, or something that has to do with the game being too old for newer versions of windows to handle.

Nah, I am good. Thank you for the help.