*Spoilers* different G Senjou No Maou Spoilers thread :P

torbin12

So, I finished my first route in G Senjou No Maou, it was Kanon's route. I agree with everyone that incited me to stick with it, I am pleased with the turn-around made by the protagonist, although, at least for Kanon's route, I can't say for any of the others, it seemed a bit...quick? It was like, all of a sudden, he decided to just wake up and say 'You know what, I am going to be a better person now' Although I don't mind, since he became the type of protagonist I like, it did seem to be a rather fast 'all of a sudden' turn-around.

I always have a little bit more of a soft spot for 'the first route' in each VN, since, with the way I play, it tends to be almost....random whose route I get, lol, because I don't like to save and reload, I like to start fresh, so I usually only have one or two saves at a time for each route, so, it feels like the first route is...I dont know, the most 'Me' route, it that makes any sense, I feel I have this deeper connection with the first route I get.

I have a hard time doing more than one route in a game, too, without a long pause in-between. I get pretty attached to the characters. : )

I'm glad you feel better! The game really surprised me : ). I stuck it out for Usami's route (the "true" route, or heroine, of the game) and really enjoyed it. Haven't seen Kanon's route, yet. Did you have any shock or scream out, "Woah! Yeah! Wahoo!" during the plot twists at the end?

Well. while watching anime, I discovered that I really, like, REALLY enjoy the plot twists, so much to the point that after the first 2 or 3 episodes, I would think and place my own little mental bet on what the plot twist would be, so that twist was fairly expected, but thats only after having seen what led up to the twist itself, suffice it to say, I think it was a pretty cool twist, and I really enjoyed her route, she is a very refreshing type of character. And this has absolutely nothing to with any sort of sister complex I may have of course. (and even if I did, I don't have a sister, so its fine :P) I would definitely recommend trying her route at some point.

I do understand how you feel with the 'one route at a time' thing, without a break, it kinda feels like you're just skipping everything but choices sometimes, which is no fun lol

• 1 month later...

Did you have any shock or scream out, "Woah! Yeah! Wahoo!" during the plot twists at the end?

Heck, I screamed in excitement and surprise for EVERY twists in the whole novel...

Mystery never strikes me as interesting before, but G-Senjou is different..

Really good stuff, does it have an anime adaptation?

( I consider 'okay' < 'good' < 'great' < 'good stuff' )

Be sure to read Haru's route as it really is the 'definitive' G-senjou experience. As nice (or not nice depending who you ask) the side routes are they are obviously tacked on afterwords and don't resolve the story in the fantastic way as the former. I wouldn't even call it a route since to read it you just have to play G-senjou straight to the end. It really just is the actual ending to G-senjou.

But yeah G-senjou is really great. I have read it 4 times I think (though I only read the side routes the first time). And I'll probably return for more after reading some other VN's and rereading Sharin.

Sharin is great too, but G-Senjou is definetively my favorite. I've read it two times now and I can't wait for it to "cooldown" so I can read it again. As for the sudden turn-around of Kyousuke's personality at Kanon's chapter, torbin12, I can't really explain it to you without spoiling some major issues, but it makes some sense once you have the full picture of what you're dealing with (mostly Haru's route).