Exogenesis Kickstarter - A post apocalyptic interactive visual novel

Nosebleed

Are there different models of Vita now? I heard the screen was changed from OLED to LCD but not sure?

I have a 3DS XL ATM :)

A new PS Vita Slim was introduced recently, it is cheaper, lighter, slimmer(duh), has longer battery life, micro USB port, better ergonomics and 1GB of internal storage. However, the OLED is sacrificed for an LCD screen which is generally considered inferior to OLED.

I'm wondering whether to wait for a Vita version, is it likely to be more "polished" than a PC version?

Not sure but I think a Vita port is $50 pledge?

I doubt it will be more polished than the main product since it was a stretch goal :P But It's the $40 dollar one that you need to chose if you want the Vita I believe

I'm wondering whether to wait for a Vita version, is it likely to be more "polished" than a PC version?

Not sure but I think a Vita port is $50 pledge?

My guess is that the extra dollars would be to make it compatible with the vita as well as change the menus around a little to fit the platform perhaps? Just to make it fit into the platform. The rest of the game would look the same graphically .

But that's not really bad I mean the game is rendered at a high resolution and it's widescreen so it shouldn't look bad.

4 hours to go, and it has 52.300 USD so far... though they said that the extra cost would be covered by OYUA Free The Games fund or something. So rejoice, for we get voice acting!

Nice!

Congratulations on getting this far guys. I really can't wait to play the full version of this game~