Yandere outside of the otaku world

Recently I have watched some anime with Yandere personalities, don't get me wrong it's just interest, I don't love them like krill... And midway, I recognized a resemblance, with one certain character from a western TV series. Have you ever recognized some resemblance with yandere yourselves?

Here's the one I was talking about:

Rose+Giving+an+evil+glare+of+Two+and+Hal
(She's Rose from Two and a Half Men)

nagisa you know mentioning yandere summons me right? two things you should like yanderes they are wonderful and two rose is awesome.

also the yandere style character has been around in some form or another in both eastern and western media forever if you look they are there. and monkey i dated a couple yanderes its fun but difficult for long term.

nagisa you know mentioning yandere summons me right? two things you should like yanderes they are wonderful and two rose is awesome.

also the yandere style character has been around in some form or another in both eastern and western media forever if you look they are there. and monkey i dated a couple yanderes its fun but difficult for long term.

I was worried for my family's life. It was awful. :(

This is pretty interesting. Are they as paranoid as they're portrayed? I know a few people who get obsessed but not to the yandere level of obsession.  Anyway... I think scott pilgrim vs the world is full of yanderes... i think?

1Py2SoS.jpg

nah knives isn't full blown yandere, but regardless the degrees of yandere severity is different for each one some may just stalk you others may leave you lil gifts some may even attack or cause problems for who ever they think is competition . its all very individualistic but the main thing that real yanderes tend to have in common besides obsessiveness is they have a breaking point that if pushed past they will act out in there chosen method to a extreme degree.